Chapter:50 Part-6 Contd...

Recap: Aru's wedding gifts to Arjun and his romantic wedding ideas...

A/N: Fam, I repeat...
pls take time...porumaya padinga... imagine and enjoy the moments...it truely efforts me to shape the chaps to a visual love and choose every single thing...
Ur comments r my only happiest rewards...do comment more...
Happy reading... 💜

The Reception 💜

Aru came down after their quick makeout blushing in her own world only to land on Chandu who gave her the most teasy smirk as she got good content for next few minutes

As the clock walked half past 4 in the evening, everyone reached Arjun's AA Resort, one the extravagant resorts of the planet..

Gaurav informed Arjun that PM couldn't make up for the evening, as he's yet to land in India, back from World Nations Conference at Geneva...He handed a bouquet that was sent from PM's behalf and a video clip of his heartfelt wishes that made Arjun and Aru feel overwhelmed of his gesture..

Anusha along with the stylist was already waiting for Aru in her room and after a few girly chit chatting Anu gave Aru, her Reception outfit...When Aru tried to escape into the closet, Chandu and Riya teased her for hiding secret notes from them making Aru rush with blush..

She locked the room and quickly unzipped a big woven bag to find a box and another artistic bag...

She opened the artistic bag quickly and her face twinkled in happiness to find a periwinkle coloured sticky note...

Hey Precious 💜

Gems are 9...said who?
Just 1..
Arjun can't be wrong
that's bcoz it's my 
ARRADHANA..

Aru blinked her doll eyes not understanding the note...She read it twice again and her lips curved realising Arradhana is 9 Letters, his words meant the 9 gems blend as one and it's her..She shook her head smiling and continued reading only to go mad in blush...

Note contd...

Frictions polish Gems jaan...
So...

Blushing???Perfect then...

~Ur Gangster💜

This Man, how does he do this effortlessly everytime...Her entire face literally bleeded with blush and turned warm in shy...Aru hit her forehead with the note smiling like a mad girl with how dirty he has turned nowadays...

She then unsealed the transparent layer  and spread her Lehanga on the cot only to go frozen on his dynamite pick of choices...