Chapter:61

Fam kutties,

Loosu mental manager payan meeting vechutan...athutha lateuuu...😫

Ey ley fam...this is another longest most romantic chap with 6k words...
Enakum ithukum samantham ila...Njoy at the your own risk...

Comments and votes Kami achuna, honeymoon cancel pana padum nu solra author advance thalaimarivu🫣🫣🫣🫣🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

Recap: Aru breaks knowing Arjun's injury...Later he consoles her telling he knows the love she showers to keep him safe...

Lets Continue!!!

It was almost 3 hours and the clock legs were running so fast as if to catch it's 5 pm full rush bus in the rainy evening, alongside welcoming the romantic twilight of love...Arjun was still asleep, safe in his home and Aru was still ruffling his hairs softly and caressing his bandage gently...

His forehead forming mild wrinkles and his eyebrows frowning and relaxing gradually, his beard bristles waking up slowly made Aru realize her lil human is gonna wake up anytime soon...She cupped him more into her and tapped his shoulders gently and rocked him smoothly to sleep a lil longer...Arjun smiled like a tiny infant curling more into her, and fell asleep again hearing his favorite lulabby of her soul rythm...

In sometime again, he started moving here and there on her chest trying to wakeup...Arjun opened his eyes after blinking several times on her skin tickling her and his lips curved to see her tatoo...Kissing her heart softly, he raised up to see Aru giving him a beautiful smile...

Aju: Thoongalaya...(sleepy base voice)

Aru nodded no ruffling his hairs...Arjun stretched his muscles and saw the wall clock asking...

Aju: Athukula 5 aiducha, ipo thoonguna mari irunthuchu...

Aru: Avalo tired ammu unaku...
Thoongave ilaya?

Aju: Thoonga veka nenga ilaye madam...

Said he rolled her above him and hugged her by waist...Aru smiled kissing his nosetip...

Aru: Avlo miss paniya ammu ena?

Aju: Cha cha...Evan sonan...pala masam kalichu nimathiya irunthe...

Aru glared him to death and started to smack him left and right telling...

Aru: Poruki payale...apo po...angaye po...po...po...po...
enda enta vantha...nalla teddy bear mari ethuku ena katipudichu thoonguna...ena potu ethuku crush pana..ethuku da en lips kadichu kadichu kiss pana..uti vidu nu base voice la uruti buva ethuku sapta...po da...po...angaye po...po...

Aju: Aru valikuthu d...ratchasi...valikuthu d adiye...

She pushed his hands on her waist and rolled down telling...

Aru: Thodatha da ena...enkita varatha..thali padu..

Aju: Athuku matum entha jenmathulayum vaipe ila d pondati...

Said he hugged her tightly along with her hands from behind and kissed her cheeks again and again..

Aru: Mutha vekatha da...Mutha vekatha...Alichu vidu Alichu vidu...enaku vena...chi chi payan mutha la vena...po po...pooooo....

The more she wriggled the more her kissed and he bit her cheeks hard...Aru shouted and turned back and started hitting him again...Arjun took the pillow to save himself and Aru took another pillow and they rolled all over the cot fighting with each other with pillows...