Chapter:56

Hey fam💜

Next story suggestion for my lil doll...feeling so special Thankyou Devilish_angel_19❤️
Fam let's share our reading happiness with more comments and votes to our lil sissy's "A Tale of Unsaid Love"  book too... Make her feel happy😊

*********
Really sorry fam...weekend um full work nala I couldn't even reply to your comments and upload the chap...manichuuu...
From this chap I'll comment tooo😉...missing having fun with you...so neraya neraya comment panunga...
Ilati adi pichu...konu konu🫣

**********

Recap: Arjun and Gaurav is on for Mission Rudran...Rudran desires for Aru...

Arjun: Where are we now?

Gaurav: Flying over Mt.Binga (Mount Binga) exactly in the middle...waiting for your command to turn left to Zambia or right to Mozambique...
Rudran or Linga?

Arjun: Rudra Lingeshwaran (demon tone)

Let's continue!!!

Gaurav smirked hearing him and signalled the pilot to take left...

It was 5:30 in the morning when Gaurav said,

Gaurav: Arjun, O2 should be here in next 20 minutes...
sharp by 7 it will hit Mozambique shores...

Arjun cracked his finger knuckles one by one with his thumb asking,

Arjun: Is the US Cruise sailing parallel to us now?

(A/N: US Army's ship from Narcotics, that was sailing around Africa and other coastline countries for several days, already in surveillance to trap Rudran...Now it also carries African submarines into it as per Arjun's plan, and has reached Zambia from Mozambique...it's now sailing parallel to Arjun's chopper, clear fam?)

Gaurav: Yup...
It's right down..
but, we are already into Casio's (Mafia Leader) zone, landing chopper on the cruise now.. may leak our presence...
what say?

Arjun: Right...

Gaurav: Shall we drop by a rope ladder, then?

There wasn't a second even to waste or take extra... every nano moment counts on the prey hunt..

Arjun: Gear up for a sky dive...

Said, Arjun cracked the knuckles of his elbows pressing both his palms on his nape, closing his eyes relaxing himself..

Gaurav was perplexed and looked at Arjun in disbelief, because the clouds weren't that clear as it wasn't even 6 in the morning...& again the mid sea breeze seemed strong, that may be hard for them to hold the air-pressure...

But above all, there is nothing Gaurav could do to convince the monster before him...it's better to accept than to argue...speaking a word in contrast, is nothing but the idiotic act of walking up a so called sleeping demon...

Gaurav: (giving a deep breath) Done...

Said Gaurav got up, informed the pilot and also passed the info to the US captain about their drop and then made their parashutes ready...

On the other end of the globe, Aru held the lil Arjun toy close to her heart and kissed his forehead deeply whispering...

Aru: Be safe papa...
ammu is waiting here,

for my lil lil one...(muffled whisper, hugging the toy tightly kissing it again)

Just like hearing her next to him in the air of love, Arjun pressed his inner palm on heart tightly whispering...