Chapter: 54

Hey fam💜

Love love and love...you gave me nothing less than that and nothing more than that, as always...Every word from you for me as a support strength and love was so so overwhelming and I feel blissful to be one among you...Love you so so much my dear family💜

First story suggestion...feeling so special Thankyou Promisingpages_7❤️
Fam let's share our reading happiness with more comments and votes to our lil sissy's "you hold my key to happiness & unilmati kondenbooks too... Make her feel happy😊

& At the end I have a lil surprise for you fam🫰💜 check it without fail...

************************

Recap: The New morning of, and as Mr and Mrs Arjun...
Tension previals as the brother's duo entered...

The dinning filled with girly giggles and happy talks with everyone enjoying their happy feast for noon, but that happiness did not last for long, when Shyam and Gaurav rushed into Arjun's residence with serious faces...

Aru: Anney, enga poninga rendu perum... Vanga vanga sapdalam...

Shyam: ila da nenga sapdunga..we'll have later...

The way Shyam rubbed his temples, the wrinkles in Gaurav's forehead was enough for Arjun to sense something is getting out of hand for sure that raised his temper...He eyed the study and the brothers duo moved there...

When Arjun got up Aru held his wrist...

Aju: Aru...

Aru: Enkita oru va vangitu ponina viduve...

His temper had its best goodbye!!!

He smiled bending down and took a morsel from her...

Aru: inu one onu ammu...(puppy eyes)

He took again making Chandu and Riya smile looking at each other...

Aju: Don't wait for me, eat tummy full...na vanthu unta saptukare, seriya..

When Aru smiled nodding, he pattered her cheeks and left to study...Once he stepped into the lift her besties started their roast again, troubling the poor soul as much as possible...still, be it anything Aru's senses were only on her lil one who left with not even half filled tummy...

Arjun entered the study asking...

Arjun: Any info from global waters..

Shy: Yeah...
Actually there is a sudden commotion in the midocean macha...something very fishy...

Arjun: Brief me...

Shyam opened his tab as the trio settled in the couch..

Shyam: Macha...ithu global waters kudutha recent map...Indian Ocean oda complete longitude 33.1376° S 81.8262°E...ithula 11.1710°S la deep-sea Trench iruku, the dead point...

Totala ocean suthi there are 1382 islands this includes even the non-inhabited ones...Ithula already we covered our search for more than 90% of the space...micham irukarathu, the islands in and around Java Trench, athuvum they are banned for habitations on being life-threatening zones..the key fact is ships don't sail in and around the trench...

But for last few hours, many ships are marching to find a drowned ship somewhere near the trench..
Mid marine is now only under complete Narcotics surveillance to trap Rudran, but the drowned ship is not the one from Narcotics...enga irunthu thidirnu ipdi oru ship deep sea kula vanthuchu...that hits senses..