Chapter: 68

Hey fam kutties💜

Advance Happy Happy Pongal wishes🌾🌾🌾🌾
***********************************

Ponga ponga...unga mela kovam😏

Chamthu kutty ya padikaringa, comment panringa ana en vote matu podave matiringa????

Followers 340+ irunthum en votes 300 kuda vara matithu...enga irunthu intha keta pakalam lam palagaringa...na ungala apdiya valathe...
ponga ponga😏😏😏adi pichu konu konu...

Intha chap la 2.5k+ reads 350+ votes 150+ comments varala na adutha chap migavum thamatham agum enbathai thalmayudan therivithu kolgiren😌😌

By the way next chap is a romantic chap..yoschikongoo...vartaaaa🤸🏼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️

***********************************
Recap: Arjun and Aru's moments of love💜

Present day:

Aru's face was a pinky cherry crush with blushing continuously reminiscing their endless romantic moments of last night...

& When the memory train finally ended, she was done with painting his palm back and biceps with half of the design, and completed the other half on her palm back and biceps too...Arjun who pulled her back to the cot long back was still asleep hiding his face into her crook covering himself safely into her hairs to avoid light falling on him...

Looking at the time crossing 12:50pm already, Aru slowly touched his tummy on both sides and found it shrinked in...

Aru mv: Achachooo...pasi vandhuche en ammuku...

Aru: Dooiii...kutty paya, elunchuko...

When there was no sign from him, Aru pattered his shoulders gently...He inturn hid more into her crook...

Aru: Mum mum saptutu ammu thoonguviyam...elunchuko...

Ajrun whined in sleep...

Aru: Achoooo...
En kutty Raja la, en kanu kutty la, en kutty muthaa, en chakara mottu..elam ne tha...elunchuko pakalam...en ammuku pasikum la...(lovely tone)

He moaned raising up from her crook and lied on her lips to hear more of her lovely nicknames but Aru slowly parted her lips and bite his ears nicely, making him wince and wake up with jerk...

Aju: Ahhhhh..rachasiii...
unaaaaa...iru d...

Aru started laughing and giggling like anything when he started tickling her... Arjun twisted and turned her on the bed, and to get rid of him, Aru smacked him with pillows & after enough pillow fights, throwing all the pillows to the nok and corners of the room, he threw his shirt away from her, and caught her under the duvet...Rolling down he took her above him still tickling and Aru giggled louder begging him to stop and hugged him tightly by neck...Arjun hugged her gently by waist and they panted for air into each other's crook...

Aru: Elunchukarathe ila...ana eluntha odanay kurumbu..adi pichu paru unaku...

Aju: Ena ena soli elupuna aplae...inoru vati solu...

When he asked like a kid, Aru cupped his cheeks smiling..

Aru: En kutty Raja, en kanu kutty..en kutty mutha, chakara mottu, kutty paya elunchuko elunchuko nu sone...ha ha ha...

Arjun smiled weakly...

Aju: Ithula atleast oru title oda oru morning wakeup...atleast oru nal...
A no more lil boy in me is waiting from age 5, Aru...Now, I'm grown up enough but don't know why I'm feeling like a toddler suddenly...why are you treating me like this Aru ma? (feeble tone)