Chapter: 12

Recap: Aju and Aru were about to share a beautiful kiss but Shyam anna sothapified!!! But something more exciting was Aju came to know that he was her crush.

Let's Start!!!

Obeying the orders from the spl notes of his her highness, Aju was back home early in the evening. But had to attend back to back virtual meetings with the foreign clients today itself to make himself available for the party evening tomorrow.... the family together with Aru and Aju gathered for the dinner and that was a complete fun....

Ofcourse our kd fellows did their duty perfectly in stealing glances of each other and occasional eyelocks tooo...but the dinner didn't help them find a place for something naughty....

As Chandu accompanied Aru for sleeping after getting irritated with Shyam anna (usual lovers fight tha pa), both Aju and Aru did not have a chance to meet each other....

Both were equally disappointed, but Aju was able to manage as the meetings kept him busy..but Aru was completely missing him....she was in kolaveri on Chandu but that poor girl could not even tell something that may turn hurting Chandu who was already hurt after fighting with Shyam anna....so Aru dozzed off with disappointment....

Next day!!

The Party day: (a long day too)

Morning, At Hall:

Chandru was going through the files and was carefully proof reading it before it gets Signed by Arjun. Suha, Aru and Chandu were siping their coffee Chit-chatting about their preperations for the party by evening....soon Aru excused herself from them to get ready for work....when she was about to climb the stairs she spotted Chandu in the hall.

She greeted him with a smile,

Aru: Good Morning Uncle!!!

Chandru: Ha...Aru ma...va da...Very Good Morning!! Sit....sit...

He pattered the seat next to him in the sofa....and she sat next to him...

Aru: Ena uncle...kalailiyae busy a work panitu irukinga pola??

C: konjo important work da atha....(showing the files) ithelam inaiku Arjun sign pana vendiya documents... evening press meet la submit pannanum...atha check panitu iruke...

A: ooo..apo parunga uncle....na pore...

C: Ila ma mudichute....all fine...Arjun sign panna pothu...

Seri....unaku job lam pudichuruka??? Comfortable a iruka??

A: Rombo pudichuruku uncle!!pinna nenga spl a solirukinga lae... Elarum ena rombo respect oda treat panranga...sola pona ena pathu bayapadranga (she giggled making Chandru chuckle)

Appdi ena tha soninga uncle?? (teasing tone)

C: Unga Dean kitta Aradhana en ponnu nu sonne.... avalotha....

Her eyes instantly turned moist,

A: uncle....(tears rolled down her cheeks)

C: Achoo...aru ma...en da alara...(he said wiping her tears)

A: Thanks uncle...

C: Ada...na unmaya thana da sone....en Ram oda ponnu en ponnu thana....

She looked at him with a welled up eyes,

C: oooo....uncle nu kupadra nala apdiyae nenachitiya....apo inimae appa nu kupadriya...(in the most purest tone) enga orey oru vati kupudu pakalam...

Aru was dumbfound...

A: inimae epovum Ungala appa nu tha kupduve pa...(said she hugged him and reciprocated the hug and gave her all fatherly emotions that she was missing after his parents death)