Chapter:39 Part-2 Aru's Romantic Confession

Aru unaware of herself opened Arjun's cupboard instead of her's and her eyes grew wide when she saw something at the corner of his cupboard...

That's where she found a puple box gift wrapped hidden at the very corner of the cupboard...she hung Chandu's call and opened the box and her eye balls were dazzling to see a highly embroidered transparent purple georgette saree with a note....

Note:

U'll be mine when I see u in this....

But this can't drape u longer jaan....I'll skin u in me soon...

Can't wait...
- ur Arjun💜

Aru's eyes grew wide and her cheeks turned like wild cherry globes...

Aru: ena ipdi la eluthirukan...skin me in u vaaa...keta payan...keta payan...chi....

intha idea la tha ne intha saree ae vanguniya da...atha sir cupboard kulla olichu vechrukingala...enalam panra aju nee...Jaan aaaa...aioooo...ur creating such a wild zoo in my stomach aju...(blushy blushy)
paravala aru...un purushan konjom Romantic tha polaye d...

She went to her cupboard and took the saree that she had thought to wear today and stood before the mirror placing both the sarees...

Aru: intha saree tha alaga iruku...ana note a patha bayama iruke....spl moment kaga vanguniya Aju ma...achooo....
seri...let me give u a surprise...un reaction papom...ena evalo tease panra ne.... nanum kojom panren....jolly ya irukum.... iiiiiii......(Aru the naughty fellow 😉)

Aru quickly dolled up herself with the saree and admired herself in the mirror blushing...she soon informed Meena Ma and moved to roof top to make the dinner arrangements....

Arjun who was back around 8:30pm entered the residence and his orbs were curiously searching aru everywhere but she was not there...

before he climbs up to their room Meena ma stopped him and told that Aru has asked him to fresh up in the guest room and come to the roof top...

Arjun's heart was getting overwhelmed in an unknown joy but he composed himself and went to the Guest room not jumping into any conclusions and later get disappointed...

He entered the guest room and moved to the washroom to take a cold shower in advance and trimmed his beard...(Arjun the kd fellow 😉)

when he was back his orbs spotted a white gift box wrapped with purple ribbon on the cot with a note....

With a smile he took it in his hands...

Note:

To my man of brands her's a brand of love...
- Mrs Arjun 💜

He kissed the note and opened the box to see a classic white shirt of his favourite brand...when he spread the shirt wide he saw her embroidery as AA near his heart...

His heart firmed thinking y not her proposal today...but did not commit with conclusions again...

He quickly dressed up himself and set his hair and he was a perfect heart throbber...he caressed her AA embroidery for few seconds looking at the mirror blushing and moved to the roof top...

he caressed her AA embroidery for few seconds looking at the mirror blushing and moved to the roof top