Chapter:41

Recap: Aru made Arjun realize a longing relationship between him and Chandru...

Arjun's car launched like a velocity into Chandru's residence...

Let's continue....

When Arjun stopped the car and turned to Aru she saw him with welledup happiness...

Aru: Aju ma...(happiest tone)

Aju: unakaga aru...unakaga matum tha...
va...ini ena analum na pathukare...(power of love)

She gave him a happiest smile and got down from the car quickly and he locked their hands started walking inside....

Chandu and Suha saw them from the garden and quickly came to them...

Suha: Arjun....va da...va va...aru...va da...happy birthday Arjun...(happy tone)

Both Aru and Arjun fell on her legs and she blessed them with happiness....

Chandu hugged Arjun and conveyed her bday wishes...

Aru: Suha ma...Chandru appa enga...

Suha and Chandu saw each other without speaking...

Aru: Chandu...appa enga d...

Chandu: appa nethu night Arjun room ku ponaru aru...still he has not come down even for breakfast...

Arjun and Aru were schoked... Arjun's eyes turned moist instantly and when he looked at Aru she assured him with her eyes and and he nodded in response...

Arjun rushed to his room and when he opened the door he was shattered to see Chandru sitting on the floor facing the other side leaning his head on the cot and closing his eyes holding lil Aryan's photo tightly in his hand...

                      (Lil Aryan)

***********
{A/N: Fammmm....lil Aryan yar nu theriyutha...yes ur 200% right...it's our Arjun...ARJUN is ARYAN CHANDRAPRAKASH....I know u will have 1001 questions for sure... but it's another main plot of the story with several twists and turns and all your questions will be answered in future chaps... don't get distracted now...let's go with the flow}

************

Arjun's eyes welledup and he took slow steps near Chandru and knelt at his back and touched his shoulders...

Next second Chandru opened his eyes saying....

Chandru: Aryan...(painful longing tone)

Arjun was electrified and felt goosebumps that second....it's been years and years Arjun is near Chandru but this moment he felt vibrant from the bottom of his heart and felt himself as Aryan for the first ever time in his life...

when Chadru turned back and saw Arjun his eyes welledup...

With a sad smirk...

C:  inum ena nyabagam vechurukiya Arjun...paravaliye....na setha tha varuvanu nenache...ena Athukula vanta...