Chapter: 40

Fam that was truely truely an overwhelming response for Aru's confession and Neethanadaa chap...My heart is filled to the finest fammm....thank you so so so much fammm...what more I need...when I think of doing something spl for u...u make me fell damn spl and always prove u r more than me and I'm nothing without you...love you more and more and more fam❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 💜

****************************

Recap: It's Aru's Aju and Aju's Aru...beyond love....

Let's Start!!!

After their first cherrishable romantic night of love both Aru and Aju slept at around 5:30 am....

It was 10:00 in the morning and Arjun was hugging Aru tightly by her waist resting himself in her softness and Aru rested her chin on his head with her one arm gently inside his darkest mane and she wrapped her other arm tightly around his shoulders and they were safely embracing each other in their love warmth....

When Aru's baby hairs tickled her nostrils sliding slowly and when the bright morning sunshine entered their room it's mild radiant rays made her open her doe eyes after blinking for multiple times like the cutest barbie doll....

It's even before all every efforts that nature made to wake her up, blush rushed her face when she felt Arjun curdling into her softness for warmth hugging her tightly by waist...she hugged him more tightly kissing his hair and he instantly snuggled more again into her making her adore his charms...

Her lips curved blushy beautiful when she looked down seeing his pink parted lips and his Cheeks pressing more on her heart....Aru was admiring him like he is the most most handsome man ever in the planet...

Slowly stroking his hair with a lovely smile Aru remembered their beautiful happenings last night and her heart was pouring just boundless love for him and she kissed his forehead deeply whispering I love you Aju ma... his lips curved instantly in deep sleep and she could feel it on her bare skin and she kissed his forehead again...

She traced his eyebrows and eyelashes with her feathery forefinger and kissed his closed eyes... everytime when she sees his eyes there is no doubt in she loosing herself in its magnetism and today he looked damn magnetic to her with his eyes locked and she was admiring his eyelashes for several minutes....

she slowly traced his beard hairs and gave a soft pinch to his cheeks and chucckled seeing him giving a cute pout....

She pecked his pout and nose tip smiling like a mad girl....when she saw his parted lips her Cheeks were turning like red rasberriers thinking of his kisses yesterday...

his lips has travelled all over her body several times not sparing even a lil of her and their countless liplocks was turning her a wild beetroot...she covered them with the duvet again and hugged him tightly in shy....

But her eyes instantly welledup thinking about his more manly gesture towards her.... it was after making so much of love again and again with lots of passion they laid next to eachother...

When he tried to take her into his embrace suddenly she winced louder in pain and her smile faded and tears rolled her cheeks...

Not even wasting a second Arjun immediately wore his boxers and rushed down and bought the hot water and towel along with the hotpack and icecubes...

He wiped her legs slowly and cleaned her sensitives with patience with the hot water drenched towel that helped her to manage the numbleness and feel back lil normal....

Arjun then placed hot pack and icecubes gently on her swollen nether regions carefully and nursed her for a longer time even after Aru said she was doing good...