Chapter:29

Recap: Chandu and Shyam's engagement....Aru and Aju's romantic moments...

Let's Start!!!

Next day was usual.... turning Aru and Aju completely Workaholics.... making Aju reach home more late at night...

Everyone in Chandru's residence almost slept still his girl was waiting for him in the balcony of his room admiring the twinkling diamonds and the moon that showed her his smiling face....

When Arjun was back to home he entered her room first but when she was not there his face gloomed instantly thinking she must be waiting for him and in seconds he rushed to his Room....

His tired and strained eyes, face, mind and heart felt warm seeing her in the balcony....in moments he throwed his blazers on the cot and ran to her and hugged her tightly from behind and kissed her cheeks....

Her stress, tiredness and her longings for him for the day just vanished in a nanosecond when she felt his warmth and her lips curved to a beautiful smile....she kissed him back and said....

Aru: hey! Aju ma...(warm tone)

He nuzzled into the crook of her neck and said...

Aju: Missed u love...(warm tone)

Aru: Missed u more Aju... go... fresh aitu va..sapdalam...

Aju: Ne saptiya...

Aru: ila pa...pasikuthu...

He twirled her towards him holding her waist and said...

Aju: yen ma...yen sapadla..time evalo achu...

She rubbed her nose tip with his and said...

Aru: en aju kutty sapadala nanum sapadala...thaniya sapduvala...unkuda sapadalam nu tha wait pane...

He hit his forehead with her and said...

Aju: love you...

She smiled in response.....

Aru: po Aju ma..get refreshed soon..go...

He left her and went to the washroom and soon came refreshed in his tracks and tee...

She sat on his lap and fed him and he fed her back and they shared the happenings of their stressful day still with giggles and laughters....

Soon after dinner he started working in his laptop again in one hand holding her in another hand and she leaned on his shoulders playing with his shirt buttons....

After an hour....

Aru: Aju ma...thokkam varuthu da....

Aju: thoongu ma....

Aru: neyu va....time achu Aju...

Aju: vela iruku ma...ne poi thoongu...

Aru: na unta tha thoonguve...ne va...

Aju: konjo neram....seri Enkita ipdiyae thoongu...konjo neram.....na Una thookitu pore...

She raised from his shoulders and saw him saying....

Aru: mmmhhmmm...ne ipo varala na una disturb panuve Aju...vela seya vida mate...y don't u understand Aju...u have a home and u have ur girl... don't hug ur work everytime...see ur eyes Aju ma.... avalo strain theriuthu... unakum thokam varuthunu enaku theriu aju...va thoongalam...

Aju: konjo neram aru...amaithiya thoongu... nanum seekaram thoongare....konjo neram seriya...pls d..

Aru: poda....thoongamate... disturb panuve...nondite irupe Aju.... vela seya vidave mate....