Chapter: 66 Part-2

Hey fam kutties🥹💜

Epdi irukinga?

(Pouts) En mela kovam nu therium...Ana na pavam...Lots and lots of personal stuffs to deal with... Ilati enayae deal la vitrupanga🥺justu missuuu...

X-ray reports extended my casting, that 10 tonuuu saithan ke bache for 2 more weeks and I was done with that only on Wednesday...Ena vida weight tunga athu,etho kal thaniya pregnant a iruntha mariye oru peelinguu...🤧😪...

& I started with working again and so many changes in work, it was lil difficult to handle...but fine...now manageable🙂

**********************************
Manakumural lam mela kotiyachu ipo namma matter ku varuvom...

Late a vanthathuku compensation a, a longest chap after ever with 9k+ words ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Take enough time, feel it & read it! Happy reading fam 💜

Writing this chap wasn't easy, so votes comments kandipa nerya panunga...apdinu soft a soluvenu nenaikathinga...

Na konjo rugged ana alu😈 Votes comments koranja adi pichu meen poolichu😼...
Konu konu👿👿

************************************
Recap: Banter filled cooking...Kutty C periya C...Arjun was stunned seeing Aru with a hot outfit...

Aru: Aju...(whisper)

Aju: Shhhhh...

Aru didn't blink her eyes when he sushed her with a soft purr...

Aju: We aren't going anywhere, anymore...(dark tone)

Her eyes grew wide when she dashed with a force on his chest when he pulled her...

Let's Continue!!!

Aru saw him with a 'what happened?' look...

He did not speak but leaned closer over her neck pool and traced crazy patterns with his nosetip stealing her Lavender fragrance...

Aju: You deserved to be punished hard for skipping my beats Mrs Arjun...(densest tone)

Aru: Then, You as well Mr Arjun...(whisper)

He smirked pressing his lips with her skin inbetween, making her clutch his nape...

Aru: Aju, no hickeys there...please...(quick tone)

Aju: Why?

Aru: People might see...

Aju: Who's taking you out?

Aru: I know you've plans, I can't miss my husband's efforts...

Aju: No way...

Aru: When we're back, I'm all yours...

Aju: This isn't fair Aru...Then I'm not losing again to your tiredness and stuffs anymore...For you to stop me with once in morning, in car, falling asleep at noon and now for stopping me again, remember you're waking my worst..

Aru: En solpechu keka avalo genuine kolanthaya nee...
Thiruda...
Mothathukum vatti potu sathichuka mate?

Aju: It's my bad, to be so good to you...Athunala tha vai pesra enkita...
Thirunthite d...
Right this second I'm throwing all my goodness out of the windows and it's not a boomerang to come back...

Mavale, Life mothathukum en bed laye kati vechu paduthuve d una...
Dare stopping me anytime again, you'll walk the next day only with broken hips and legs...

Aru saw him with the widest eyes with the way he speaks, but in seconds she gave him a smirk knowing how he will melt and handle her like a feather even if she winces a lil louder...