Chapter:36

Recap: Aru gets shattered when she comes to know that Arjun has know all the truth from Chandru and she decides to leave Arjun.....

But what she is thinking about him now, is that true??!!....let's see...

Let's Continue!!!

It was almost late afternoon and Arjun rested his head on the headrest of the cot staring at the ceiling holding aru with his one hand and caressing her hair with his wounded hand...Shyam was working in his laptop in the hall...Chandu went to the kitchen and prepared food for all along with Meena Ma (Servant of Arjun's residence).....

When Chandu came to call Shyam he asked her to make Arjun eat first as he has not taken his food for more than 2  days....Chandu agreed and when she called Arjun he dined telling until Aru wakes up and eat something he will not sip even a water drop...

Chandu tried hard but everything went in vein....when they both were talking Chandu gestured Arjun that she is gonna wake up sometime soon when aru streched herself a lil....

Arjun's heart started beating like a hell again...he immediately asked Chandu to make Aru lye on her lap as he did not want to worry her when she wakes up staying next to him....

When Arjun tried moving Aru to Chandu's lap she was fisting his shirt strongly and snuggled more into him and did not allow him to even get up....he hugged her tightly for few seconds closing his eyes and  kissed her hand and removed it gently with tons of patience making Chandu to look at them with tears....

he slowly made Aru lye on Chandu's lap and took Chandu's hands and made it hold Aru's hands strongly and safely.....

but inspite of all... in fraction of seconds when Arjun left her completely they spotted Aru turning restless in sleep....Chandu immediately saw Arjun totally astonished like is this even possible and he gave her a saddest smile...

Chandu: Arjun ena nadakuthu inga....ne Ilana iva ena ava Arjun...epdi iva una vitu poranu pesitu iruka....it's not even few seconds anna...Athukula ena ipdi react panitu iruka....ithelam nambave mudila enala....

Anna all I could say is she loves u so so much...don't leave her Arjun pls....ethachum pannu....epdiyathu samathanam panidu na pls....

Arjun stood completely dumb seeing Aru gulping his tears....when he found her growing more restless he rushed down and took the food in a plate and came to his room again and requested Chandu to make her eat somehow and said he will not come in or disturb Aru at any cause and trouble her again....

Chandu agreed and Arjun kissed Aru's forehead deeply whispering...

Aju: aru ma....elunthu konjo sapdu da...enakaga sapdu...Adam pudikatha ma...pls....en mela ena kovam irunthalum sapatu mela katidatha d....pls...en kutty papa pasi thanga matanu enaku therium...ne ena sonalum na kekare aru....promise...pls ma...enakaga sapudu...(tears)

When his tears fell on her cheeks her forehead and eyelids formed wrinkles and immediately Arjun pulled back from the kiss and moved out of the room and closed the door....

he stood outside leaning on the wall next to the door closing his with tears..Shyam also came upstairs and stood near Arjun holding his shoulders in silence...

It was less than even few minutes but Aru woke up and she saw herself in Chandu's lap and Chandu giving her a pleasant smile.....when Aru tried for a lil it vanished in air the next second when she realised where she was....

She immediately woke up from her lap in schok....

Aru: Chandu ithu Aju oda veedu thana...avan room thana....na epdi Inga vanthe...ena ethuku Inga kuti vantha....