Chapter:6

Hey My Mr and Mrs Arjun family!! 💜

Look what you have done for me....

You made me spellbound!!! Love you sooo much

Today it's my treat for my family!!! Guess whatttt...Long Dual update!!!! Njoy!!!!

Recap: Aru and Arju met after 15 years and Aru placed a peck on Aju's heart when he held her from falling...Both lost themselves in each other's eyes and embrace!!!!

Today's chap will have a cutest and an unexpected twist...twist pathi kandipa comment panunga author waitingayyyyy!!!!

Let's Start!!!

Both Aru and Aju will wish to stay with the same proximity and stand still...for an eternity....

(Poor Author be like: Excuse me Mr and Mrs Arjun....athukulayae ipdi freeze agi Nina na enga porathu......ungalukaga romantic chapters a pathu pathu sethukitu iruke....I have more plans for u yaarrr....ipo konjo reality ku varingala, ungaluku punniyama pogum!!!)

Girl Kid: Akka.....Akkka.....( In a loud tone)

Boy Kid: Anna....Annaaaaaa...

Both Aju and Aru's thoughts came to senses when the kids were shouting at them.... That is when they realized their proximity and quickly partered themselves....

Aru was now a blushing mess and Aju scratches his nape not knowing how to handle this situation....

Boy Kid: Anna....ungaluku intha akkava theriyumaaaa????

That's when Aru remembered Chandu saying, "Una yarunu keka poran paru"....

Aru mv: Ajuuu....theriyathunu matu solidatha ajuuuu... Pls pls pls.....

Her thoughts were broken when Aju looked into her eyes and said,

Aju: Therium....(with his lips curved with a smile)

That's it!!!! Aru's face started glowing....she stood as a stunned beauty there,

Arjun asked her....

Aju: Nee...mmm....mmm...Aradhana thane!!!!

When Arjun's lips let out her name  Aradhana felt goosebumps throughout her body....she felt 1000 butterflies flying ane dancing in her stomach at a time....her eyes turned moist...

Aru mv: Ajuuuu....unaku ena nyabagam iruka....en peru nyabagam iruka....what do I even want in this damn world more than this Ajuuu....I love you more and more Aju!!!!

"Oru siru vali irunthathuvae ithayathilae ithayathilae.....

Unathiru vizhi thadaviyathal amilndhuviten mayakathilae"