Chapter: 55

Special chapter only for our precious human...Happy Happy Birthday Ashwin Anna❤️....
Our Arjun Anna too😉💜
Sending you lots of love and wishing you lots of happiness ❤️

*****************************

Last chappy yen comments koranjuduchu...do vituduve pathukonga😏 adi pichu pichu, votes comments Kami achuna...

*******************************

Recap: Arjun consoles Aru for leaving to Africa to trap Rudran...

Arjun from his residence reached the underground garage of AA premises and parked Gaurav's car that he drove to avoid doubts...His thoughts were running like a cheetah and every nerve of him burn- bulged to blast Mission Rudran...

Like a furious Monster when he threw the olive coloured silk fold wrapping his Wrangler Rubicon and roared it to the Defence academy that was around 50 kilometers outskirts of Chennai, like a clueless spark of lightning, reaching the spot in less than 30 minutes,

Ufff! His attitude indeed screamed
A T T I T U D E!

Prabhakaran and Gaurav were waiting near the chopper and the way Arjun's Jeep entered, made them to signal the pilot not waste anymore time and the chopper wings started its dynamic rotors...

Prabhakaran blinked in assurance that everything is per plan...Giving him a nod Arjun took his position along with Gaurav to fly... Gaurav shared the pendrive that had the records, so far they've collected about their opponents along with the new updates he had collected too...

The globe being mysteriously big, kept nagging Arjun's senses with one question constantly...''is Africa the target for his target?''

He did not aim the tree or the bird on the tree, his aim was indeed the bird's eye..
Arjunan, isn't he? what say fam?

In a couple of hours, with the key info's that Arjun and Gaurav had shared, the secret team of Narcotics strongly confirmed that Linga had planned to safeguard Rudran with the biggest lawbreaking African mafia called the 'Black Axe'...
& Yes, that was all he was waiting for, but with that Arjun didn't sigh in releif...His senses were strengthening more to hunt his prey in a crystal shot...

The Narcotics President commanded to built the secret African Interpol team to stay alert for all the water and airway possibilities to trap the criminals...

Every effort that Arjun and Guarav had taken from their part had an absolute appreciable pay, when the African Interpol started taking all the tie-ups and interlinks of Linga and others in every nok and corner of Africa silently under their focused surveillance...Sticking to Arjun's note they did not hurry up taking any vigrous moves or any actions that would alert the opponents...

Miles away he's, so what? Silly opponents failed to learn him as A R J U N, who can spin things on his finger tip...

Nearly 8-9 hours of their 13 hours journey, flew just like that with lots and lots of discussion...Gaurav was still on call with the African Interpol, while Arjun removed his shoes and cuff locks, rolled his sleeves and leaned back on the head rest looking at the lone moon in the vast sky that remembered his girl of love...

(Song ~ Kathalai Solla Mudiyatha)

Female : Hmm mm mm hmm hmm
Hmm mm mm hmm
Ohoo ooo oo oo hoo oo ooo...

On the other end of the globe,
Turning off all the lights in their room, Aru curled into fetal position, in the nest shape swing at the balcony holding his shirt close to her heart while hugging the Arjun toy tightly...Tears were welling into her eye walls as she kept looking at that lonely moon that showed her man of love...