Chapter: 15

Let's Start!!!

After a long day that ends well with beautiful emotions next day Aju woke up early in the morning and found himself covered with Aru's saree and her hands on his shoulder and she resting peacefully on the headboard of the bed...

His lips instantly grew to a heartfelt smile seeing the most beautiful morning site ever in his life...he got up from her lap and made her lie comfortably on the cot and covered her with the duvet....

When he was about to move...she gently caught his fingers and kept it with her still sleeping deeply....he smiled and stood there caressing her hair and admiring his sleeping godess...

It was more that two hours but he still stood admiring her with the same smile with many beautiful thoughts running around his heart....

When he saw her forehead with mild wrinkles which indicated that she is gonna wake up in few moments her gently removed his fingers from her and slowly laid beside her to observe what she does when he is sleeping...(Aju the naughty fellow 😉)....

He started his sleeping act by closing his eyes...in few minutes when she opened her eyes....her lips instantly curved to a beautiful heart filled smile when she saw him sleeping peacefully....

She waved her hands near his face to confirm if he is in deep sleep....when there was no sign from him....she moved the duvet away and slowly moved closed to him and rested her head in his pillow....(Aru the kd fellow 😉)

Admiring him very close that too when his eyes was closed gave her a different feeling....she first took his hands to check his wounds....she kissed his nursed wounds and placed it on her cheeks saying...

Aru: Rombo valikutha aju ma....seekaram seri aidum seriya....

His heart was soothened with her words but still he kept his eyes closed....

She then took her forefinger and started tracing his eyes saying....

Aru: Intha kannu tha da....intha kanula ena tha da vechuruka....enaenamo panuthu ena....pakave mudila theriyuma....

Aju mv: oooo.... enaenamo panutha....pathukare d Una....ne mela sollu....

She slowly traced his nose and started giggling thinking of the water droplet...she then moved her finger to the cheeks and said...

Aru: ipo en dimple kano....siricha tha varuma....ana enaku ipo venumae....

Said she slightly pressed her forefinger on his cheeks and it bought a small dimple....

Aru: iiiiiiiii...vanthuruchu

She started laughing like a child who got her candy...Arjun was controlling his chucckles listening to her cuteness with his eyes closed...

She then started to slowly trace his lips.... he felt goosebumps throughout his body when she touched his lips...

she slightly pulled his lower lips with her thumb and forefinger and said....

Aru: Epdi da Othata ivalo sevapa vechuruka....intha cigrette, beeru, whiskey, brandy ethuvum adika matiya... atleast oru malabar beedi...kashtam kashtam...

Nethu poren porenu sonapo muchu kuda vida mudiyatha mari kiss adicha....ipo ivalo pakathula iruken thoongitu iruka....waste fellow...

Aju: Etheyyy....waste fellow va....manam poguthae....

She again continued....

Aru: Na tha nethae sonenla ne lam seri patu vara matanu....epdi thoongara paru....Una na ipo ena panren paru....