Chapter: 11

Recap: Arjun gave a romantic morning coffee (date nu solanum na solikolungal readerseyyy) to Aradhana in his room and he was almost 99% successfull in getting her remember him but with that 1% she turned the match to a cutest draw.

Let's start:

Aru after rushing from Aju's room went inside her room and during her entire shower she was a blushing mess. She came out of her washroom wrapping herself with a towel and stood in front of the closet mirror with her crimson red cheeks recalling about the happenings few moments ago....

She caught few droplets that were flowing quickly down her neck near her upper sternum before they get into her curved depth and wrote "A" in her reflection in the mirror at her heart and blushed kissing the A in the mirror.

Asandhaapula alliputaanae
Adimanadhil andiputtaanae
Melaga poo pola ennulla
Azhaga poo pookka vittaanae......

Thinking how she is acting before him as if she doesn't know anything....👇

Alangaari altikittenae
Alungaama alliputtanae
Adikiranae dhinam dhinamum nadikiranae......

Remembering about how she was thinking of him during the shower....👇

En nenaipil kudhikuraanae
En manasil kulikiraanae
Enna paduthi eduthu
Kulapi keduthu paduthuraanae.....

(Lyrics from Angnyaadae song)......

Ater few minutes, with a heavy heart she dressed herself in a simple tracks and tee and accompanied Suha ma for breakfast and as it was raining heavily Suha ma told her not to take cab and she would ask Aju to drop her....she agreeded and went to the room to get ready...

After Aru left to her room Aju came down getting ready in his office suite ofcourse ever stylish..... Suha ma served him breakfast and asked him to drop Aru to the hospital and he accepted immediately......

(My Readers be lyk: Avanae epo epo nu irukan ivanga Vera eduthu kudukaranga.....Suha ma ivalo apaviya irukingalae)

After Aju completed his breakfast, Suha ma informed him that she is leaving for her friends daughter wedding......

Aju was waiting for Ardhana admiring the rain near the garden.....he heard her footsteps and her fresh lavander fragrane just turned him towards her direction only to make his heart skip a beat.....

he heard her footsteps and her fresh lavander fragrane just turned him towards her direction only to make his heart skip a beat

(Aru's outfit)

Vanthai orunodiyil vizhiyile
Thanthai ooru puyaale uyirile
Kottumm mazhai thuliyin naduvile
Kollumm unadhazhagil uruginen....