A/N

(I want to start by saying if you don't care for A/N there is nothing super important here so you can skip to chapter 1.)

Thank you so much for deciding to give this a read! I hope it lives up to your expectations. This is not only my first Fanfic, but also my first work ever. I really want to write my own original work someday and I thought getting some practice in by writing Fanfic could help. So that being said I'm looking for feedback of all kinds so if you see mistakes, or if something is off somewhere story wise, please leave comments and call it out so I can fix it.

I'm planning on having the Fic follow the anime pretty closely. Yes obviously there will be different things shoved in there because of the OC, but I'm trying my best not to screw with the Canon time-line.

I did replace Toru Hagakure with the OC. I'm so sorry to Hagakure fans, but every time I read a Fic where they just shove an additional person in and it throws off the symmetry of the Class it bothers me. Unfortunately, of all Class 1A she was the easiest to replace, since she doesn't contribute much to any of the major arcs.

The first few parts switch POV a couple times, but that's not really a common theme here. I actually started this Fic 8 months ago, so I have 40 parts/chapters already written. After the first few parts I don't have another POV switch until part 13, I think? I don't have another one after that so far. So hopefully having a few in the beginning doesn't throw you off. 😅

Along with that little 'I already have 40 parts finished.' I'm planning on posting the first 10 together, same day. Then I will go to a once a week schedule and post a new part every Friday. I'd love to give you a time as well but to be honest I already know I am not disciplined enough for that... So we are sticking to Fridays.

The reason I'm not posting it all at once is because I don't want to be one of those people that ends up going on hiatus for months because I got writer's block. So I'm hoping that having a bunch of parts on standby will keep me from falling into that hole... Guess we'll see.

I'm planning for this to be pretty long... Hopefully that's not off putting. I don't have a number of parts in mind or anything, but I'm nowhere near the ending I have planned at the moment.

An artist I am not, but I hope you still like the cover art! I tried my best to draw our OC Eiko. If artwork included in the Fic is a big thing for you, I don't want to give you unrealistic expectations. As I said I'm not an artist so I doubt there will be much included here. 

Also, quick shout out! I want to thank my friends who have been reading/editing/critiquing this Fic over the past few months. Thank you for badgering me for new chapters and bullying me into posting them online. I would never have gotten this far without you.