6. First Day

A month after the exams the day finally came... My first day at UA, my first day in high-school, hell my first day in school ever!

I hadn't slept at all last night and for once it wasn't by choice. I was super nervous, being stuck in a room all day with a bunch of people, and our teachers would be pros... The only pros I had met up to this point that didn't immediately think I was working with villains were All Might and Midnight. Everyone else instantly didn't trust me regardless of what I said or did.

I hated them for that, perhaps it was misplaced anger. I mean I didn't trust them either so how can I blame them, but still. They are the supposed heroes not me, they are supposed to be better and help those in need right? Why is the burden of proving my innocence left solely to me?

'I really shouldn't be thinking about this stuff before school. It's going to amp me up before I even get there and I'm already nervous,' I thought to myself. I pushed thoughts of heroes out of my mind for now and put on my uniform. I stared at my reflection in the mirror for forever trying to decide whether I wanted to wear my hair up or down. My long white hair was looking pretty frizzy today... 'Up it is.' I thought as I threw it in a quick ponytail and headed off to class.

The UA campus was only a couple of blocks from my house. I wondered to myself if my attending UA had been All Might's plan from the beginning and that's why they picked a house so close to campus. I shrugged to myself, All Might was a great hero and all but he didn't seem like the mastermind type. I doubt he planned that far ahead.

I walked silently into the school, trying my best to stay out of people's way. Everyone was chattering excitedly about the first day and getting into UA. I suddenly found myself feeling very undeserving of being here. I didn't have to take the entrance exam in its entirety plus I wasn't overly special or anything to have deserved the recommendation I received. Was it really ok that I was even here?

I finally found class 1A, 'Well here goes nothing,' I thought to myself as I reached for the door. Thoughts of Momo, and the split hair guy popped into my head as I started opening the door. 'Man I really hope they're in a different class,' I thought as I stepped into the classroom. I glanced around quickly and my eyes settled on two familiar faces. There they were, Momo and two toned dude both... On top of that I also noticed that boy that got the highest score in the exam, the one caught by the sludge villain.

He was arguing with a guy in glasses about his desk... All of the sudden someone bumped into me. "Oh I-I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going!"

I turned around to see a green mop of hair standing behind me rubbing the back of his head. 'The green haired kid is in here too!?' I sighed to myself, 'What even is my luck?' I thought as I waved him off and mumbled, "It's fine." Before walking away and finding a desk.

I really didn't want anything to do with the rest of the class so I chose the desk in the front row in the far right-hand corner. It was the desk in front of the noisy ash blonde but he kind of seemed like an ass so I don't think he will try and talk to me anyway. So from my corner seat the only person I would have to worry about was whoever sat on my right. A guy with multiple arms and a face mask sat there, he didn't seem like the talkative type, which was perfect for me.

As soon as I sat down an annoyed voice spoke up behind me, "Oi. Go sit somewhere else, you're blocking my view of the front."

'Great.'

I scoffed and turned around, "If you were worried about the view why didn't you sit in the front row? You obviously knew someone was going to sit here," I matched his annoyed tone as I spoke. 'Who does this guy think he is??' I thought to myself.