36. Forgotten Notes

Kirishima and I managed to get a few good hits in, and keep him on his toes. In the end though Bakugo was the only one left standing.

Kirishima had completely been knocked out and I finally had to call it quits so I'd still have enough energy to heal him before we went back to class.

"Damn... I can't believe he got me again." Kirishima whined as I sat there healing him.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. If it's a stamina battle his quirk is always going to win against yours."

He got a determined look, "Then I'll just have to be faster next time!"

I smiled, "That's the spirit."

"Say. Where'd he run off to anyway?" He asked as he looked around to find Bakugo had disappeared.

"He went to change and head back to class. Guess he didn't want to wait for the losers to heal our wounds." I replied with a tinge of annoyance. "I mean sure, obviously I can take care of you myself, but he could have stayed just to make sure you were all right..."

Kirishima rubbed the back of his head, "Nah don't sweat it. It's fine." He said with a smile, "Think of it this way, it just means he has complete faith in your healing ability. He already knows you're capable enough to handle this on your own."

A look of surprise flashed across my face for a split second before I shook my head at him, "I think you are giving him and I too much credit."

He laughed, "Seriously though... I feel kinda bad. This is the second time you've had to bring me back after losing consciousness. If I keep this up you're gonna lose faith in me."

I cocked an eyebrow at him, "Oh please. That just comes with the territory. You're going to be the kind of hero that steps up and takes the hard hits for those who can't. You're bound to get knocked out a time or two." I shrugged and gave him a smile, "It's ok though, cause I'll always be in your corner to help you back up on your feet."

Kirishima looked away quickly and then hopped up before laughing nervously, "O-oh yeah? Well thanks! Um, I'm feeling a lot better! We should head to class, yeah? Yeah! Don't want to be late!"

He sounded a little strange and started walking off quickly... and I swear his face was looking a little red, "Ok sure. Are you sure you are OK? Do you need some water? Do I need to heal you some more?"

I walked quickly after him but he picked up his pace and shook his head violently, "No! No, I'm fine!" He called out before bolting into the guys locker room.

I stood there staring at the door for a moment, "What the hell just happened?" I asked myself before slowly turning and heading towards the girls locker room to change. 'Why do all these guys act so fucking weird when I heal them? I swear. Deku is the only one that hasn't freaked out in some way.' I thought to myself.

After I changed I didn't wait for Kirishima or even check to see if he was done. I got the feeling that he'd want to be left alone. So I headed back to class and ran into Mina and Momo on the way. Mina was talking to Momo about their study plans for the weekend and they both were worrying about the practical.

As we stepped into the room I saw Bakugo and Kirishima were both already there. 'Oh well' I thought before turning my attention back to Mina. "Hey, I don't know if it's 100 percent true or not but I heard that the practical is fighting those robots from the entrance exam."

Mina perked up at that info and Kaminari practically ran from the other side of the room, "Hey are you serious?! Robots?!" He asked excitedly.

I shrugged, "Like I said I don't know for sure. That's just what I heard. Kiri heard it from Deku so you should probably ask him."