A/N 11/11/22

Hey, I want to start this by saying thank you to everyone for giving this Fic a chance and for your continued support. I especially appreciate those select few that are always popping up in my notifications every week. Making sure they always vote and leave comments. You guys are awesome!

I know anyone who has read enough fics on here is going to see this random A/N chapter and have a mini freak out of "Crap it's going to go on hiatus and never come back..."

Well bad news is I am going on hiatus. Good news is it's not because I'm out of content so I will definitely be back. I still have several already finished chapters they just haven't been edited and I'm not in a position to do so right now which is the only reason I'm taking a break from posting.

Long story short, my dad passed away over the weekend. It was sudden so no one was prepared for any of this and the planning and everything has been a nightmare. I got up today and tried editing the next chapter and realized pretty quickly I wasn't in the headspace for it. Especially with it being hospital/ER related and everything that's going on...

I hope you guys can be patient with me while I get everything sorted. I can't give you an actual date I'm afraid but I'll try and keep you updated. We haven't got to the hard stuff yet though so I'm not sure about a lot right now.

As of right now I will say for sure by the first  Friday in December I'll be back and posting. Maybe before then though it just depends I guess.

I hope you guys aren't upset/disappointed with me, but it is what it is. I hope you can be patient for a bit.

But anyway enjoy Thanksgiving if I'm not back then!