10. Class Rep

I wore a gigantic grin all the way to UA the next morning. Not only had I had the best nights sleep ever, but I woke up to a miserable and sleep deprived Okada. He must have spent the entire night looking for something incriminating on the tapes from the mall. 'Jokes on you Okada! Told you I did absolutely nothing wrong!' I snickered to myself as I thought about just how much time he was wasting.

As I started to approach UA's gates however I noticed something odd... A huge group of people crowded around the entrance, with cameras and notepads in hand. The press? 'Man come on! And I thought today was going to be the best day ever!' I internally pouted. I attempted to slip past them but some noisy woman shoved a microphone in my face.

"Excuse me! Could you please tell us what it's like to be taught by All Might? Does he seem to be doing well in his leadership role?" She asked, inching the mic closer to my face.

"Uh-um I uh... NO COMMENT!" I panicked and fled. I ran all the way to the school doors, then bolted inside before stopping to catch my breath. "Oh man that was close. I hate being put on the spot."

"Oh? Looks like the reporters stopped you as well?"

"Huh?" I quickly turned around and there was Iida. "Oh, hi. Yeah they were asking about All Might. Same for you?"

"Yes. I would like to think my response was as informative as it was inspiring. After all, as UA students we should be able to handle press relations eloquently." He spoke with such pride.

I was a little envious. "Well I'm glad you did well. I just kind of ran away." I gave him a nervous laugh. I wish I had handled the press as well as Iida, but I didn't really plan on dealing with them much in the future so maybe I would be ok.

The rest of the way to class Iida proceeded to give me advice on how to conduct myself in an interview in the future. He even gave me a few easy lines to say if I did need to get out of an interview that sounded more professional and polite. Who knew Iida could be so helpful and reliable?!

Once we got to class I quickly thanked him and said a quick good morning to Mina before heading to my seat. Not long after that Aizawa shuffled in and began our class.

"All right now that we are all here, our first task today will decide your future." Aizawa said with his normal monotone voice. Everyone became a bit nervous, worried about what he may have in store for us this time. "You all need to pick a class representative."

'Oh, good. Just normal school stuff!' The whole class thought to themselves.

Kirishima was the first to jump out of his desk, "Pick me guys! I wanna be class rep!" Kirishima definitely has great energy and he gets along with everyone. I'm sure people wouldn't mind taking direction from him. Maybe he could be class rep.

"I'll take it!" Kaminari piped up. "Yeah, you're gonna need me," Jiro raised her hand as well. Hmm, I don't know about that one... Kaminari seems a bit too stupid to be class rep, and Jiro is too quiet. 'Geez maybe that was a little harsh' I thought to myself.

Mina jumped up and started waving her arms, "I'm like, totally the right pick!" Mina is great and is a lot like Kirishima when it comes to charisma, and of course I think she is awesome. Yeah it's definitely Mina.

"Hey! I'm your only choice!" Bakugo raised his hand and started yelling from behind me... I don't even need to mull that one over.

"Silence! Everyone, please!" Iida stood and shouted, causing everyone to stop and turn to him, "The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!"