3. A Villain

(TW: swearing)

Eiko's POV

Bzzzzzzt!

"Eiko you have a visitor." Announced a voice through the callbox in my room.

'Ugh I just fell back to sleep too...' I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair, then slowly got up and stretched. "All right!" I called out and I heard the familiar clicking sounds of the various locks on the door being undone.

In walked Detective Okada, I tried to hide my disappointment. I was hoping All Might had come to see me today, but to be honest I really didn't expect it. He came whenever he could but he was really busy with his hero work. Which meant I was lucky to see him once or twice a week... and he had already come by two days ago. During his visits he always talked about how hard he was trying to get me out of here. I kind of wished he would let it go though, constantly talking about it as if it's some realistic goal he can reach was just making it worse.

I'm never getting out of here. There's no way they're ever going to go for that.

"Afternoon," Detective Okada said with a smirk, "Did I wake you? It's a little late to just be getting out of bed isn't it?" He asked mockingly.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down on the bed. "Oh yes because there is just SO much else I could be doing in here.... Is there a reason I have the misfortune of being graced with your presence? If so, could you get on with it? I have a busy schedule today." I snapped at him as I laid back down on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

It was no secret that the Detective and I bore no love for one another. I'm not sure why they insisted on sending him to do these interrogations. In fact, I'm quite sure that if news of his untimely death saw fit to present itself, well that might just be the greatest day of my life.

I smirked to myself at the thought but was interrupted by Okada giving my bed a kick. "You know damn well why I'm here. I have more questions for you." He sounded angry which made me sigh.

"Listen Okada, we do this every week. I've been here for months, you already know everything that I know." I glared at him as I spoke. "Do you think I enjoy being here? I hate these meetings as much as you do. I'm stuck in this room all the time, and for what? So I can tell you repeatedly that I can't remember what happened to me."

Since I had been here I was questioned frequently by several doctors, Detectives, and officers. All looking for answers about who I was and trying to find out more about my connection to villains and info about my quirk. I told them all I knew about my past and about the villains who held me captive but to be honest I didn't know much.

The doctors did scans of my brain and said I hadn't suffered any injuries that would cause anything like amnesia. So as of right now the theories were; one of my captures had a mind altering quirk and he erased my memory, or even though my quirk healed my injuries and brought me back to life, being dead had some kind of negative effect on my brain, or Detective Okada's favorite theory of all... I was bullshitting them.

Okada sat in a chair across the room from me, "You know maybe if you were more forthcoming about your quirk I might believe you. Since you feel the need to be so secretive though, why should I trust you?" He questioned and cocked an eyebrow at me. I knew he was right, All Might said something similar, asking me why I wouldn't open up about my quirk.

The truth was I didn't trust these people, and they obviously don't trust me. I don't want them to know my weaknesses. I also have no idea why those villains did what they did to me but I can only assume it has something to do with my quirk. Who's to say that I won't tell these people how my quirk works and then they decide that they should be cutting me up too? That may not be the case but I just can't trust them right now...