→CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

—

AFTER A FEW CLOSE CALLS AND A FEW DIRTY TRICKS UP THEIR SLEEVES, Class 3E was able to win the game by a sweat. Nagisa's group almost got caught if it weren't for the time's up. As everyone headed back to the soccer field with the relief of not doing any homework, Karasuma walked with heavy steps, a vein nearly popping on his forehead pulling a photo of a woman in a bikini from Koro-sensei's pocket.

Riku walked away from school after class, thinking of ways how to improve her skills in deception and hiding her presence. For the girl knows how strong her aura can be sometimes, and in rough situations, an overwhelming presence would be the last thing she needs.

Maybe she could consult Karasuma or Irina tomorrow, maybe even Koro-sensei. And just like that, Riku breezed through the busy streets of Japan, looking through different coffee shops before settling in one that seemed comfortable enough for her to stay and study until night comes.

But the next day, Riku joined her classmates as they all piled in the front of the classroom, the air filled with shock -- and she knew it wasn't a good one.

As Koro-sensei walked through the door, his face visibly stiffened as he saw the dark and disgusted looks on his students' faces. 

TERROR IN KUNUGIGAOKA APPEARS AT MIDNIGHT, STEALS UNDERWEAR!

UNDERWEAR THIEF STRIKES BACK!! A YELLOW MAN AT MIDNIGHT.

Riku was now on her designated seat, watching silently as panic came in lines of worry on Koro-sensei's circular face. Her homeroom teacher read through the articles that were seemingly about him -- stealing women's underwear.

At least, that is what most of Riku's classmates assume anyway...

Riku, on the other hand, had her own speculations.

"This has got to be you, right, Koro-sensei?"

"We are so disappointed," Mimura added.

"I can't believe you," Kataoka said.

As the accusations and distrusts pile up, Koro-sensei's panic did as well, a little more and he would have exploded. "W-Wait a minute! I didn't do this!"

Riku crossed her legs and leaned back into her seat, face passive as everyone interrogated Class 3E's own homeroom teacher.

"Then what's your alibi?" Hayami demanded before Koro-sensei looked at his ginger-haired student in confusion.

"An alibi?"

"Where were you at the time of this incident, sensei? And what were you doing?" Hayami asked. 

There was no hesitation in Koro-sensei's voice as he gave his answer. "Well..." Koro-sensei looked up to the classroom's wooden ceiling, "I was, moving up and down the heights of 10,000 to 30,000 meters shaking my seasoned fries."