→CHAPTER ONE

—

THE SCHOOL BELL JUST RANG, signaling that school day filled with new lessons will soon start at Kunugigaoka Junior High.

But for Class 3-E, however, the bell marks another day of them attempting to end the life of their dear, sweet Koro-sensei.

As everyone settled back to their seats, waiting for Koro-sensei to start class, at the very back of the classroom, sat a lavender-haired girl. Her head down low as she constantly pushed the X and the SQUARE button in a quick pattern, her mixed eyes of light purple and blue shining in silent victory as the words YOU WIN flashed brightly on the screen.

"Akiyama-san?"

Looking up from her device, her misty eyes met bright brown ones that belong to their Class Representative.

Isogai scratched the back of his neck nervously as he watched Riku's eyes narrow slightly (obviously irritated that someone disturbed her game time) "Sorry for disturbing you, but class is about to start."

Riku's eyes softened when she checked the time, she sent him a small smile "Oh, sorry for that Isogai-kun."

Isogai returned her smile with a bright one as he waved at her, heading back to his seat.

The lavender girl let out a quiet yawn, not forgetting to cover her mouth as she kept her gaming device safely in her school bag that was hanging idly by her desk.

She stretched her arms for a little bit before cracking her knuckles. Her eyes wandering around the classroom as she watched her classmates make small talk, then landing on the empty desk on her right.

The desk that belonged to the notorious "bad guy" of Kunugigaoka Junior High, Karma Akabane. That is, over-dramatically speaking.

Speaking of the suspended red-head, Riku wondered what happened to him since he never replied to one of  her texts ever since last night.

But before she could think any more of it any further, a certain yellow blob-head octopus sped into the classroom, making quite the entrance.

I'll text him later. Riku thought assertively to herself.

"Good morning, everyone!" Koro-sensei's face held that familiar wicked grin "I hope that you can all kill me today..." His face turned green with stripes "That is...if you can, nurufufufufu."

"

One...Two...Three...Four...Five...Six...Seven...Eight..."

Under the heat of the sun, Riku silently followed her classmates' movements as they all practiced during P.E Period.

Sweat trickled down everyone's forehead, growing a bit tired with the repetitive moves.