→CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

—

RIKU LAID HER HEAD ON THE DESK AS SHE LISTENED IN ON HER FRIENDS' CONVERSATION ABOUT THE NEW STUDENT BEING KORO-SENSEI'S 'BROTHER'. It was lunchtime, and Riku didn't have the energy nor the appetite to eat her lunch, so she decided to take a nap instead.

"He keeps eating sweets." Riku overhead Maehara saying. "He has a sweet tooth just like Koro-sensei."

What the light-brown-haired boy said was clear. Because on Itona's desk was a mountain pile of sweets and snacks - scarily similar to the pile of yummy treats on Koro-sensei's podium.

"He is also an enigma," Isogai added, and Riku could tell that the whole class agreed with his statement.

Koro-sensei let out a nervous sound, a chocolate bar in hand. "Everyone's comparing me with him because of this 'brother' business. Things are getting awkward now."

Then, a small blush appeared on Koro-sensei's yellow cheeks. "I'll change the mood with this magazine I bought today," Koro-sensei muttered a bit too happily to himself, pulling out a magazine that seemed normal at first. But it was when Koro-sensei opened the article that everyone now noticed that it was nothing but a magazine filled with sexy models. "A pleasure for adults."

But that blushed quickly disappeared when everyone realized that Itona held the exact same magazine.

"They both like girls with big breasts!"

"Looks like his credibility is increasing," Okajima said, his hand curling into a fist. 

Sitting across Riku was Nagisa, who did nothing but sweat-dropped at Okajima's remark. "Is that so, Okajima-kun?"

Riku groaned as she lifted her head off the table, covering her mouth as she let out a yawn. "Of course!" Okajima's expression showed that he was 99.999% close to believing that Itona and Koro-sensei were actual brothers.

Suprise made its way to everyone's face when Okajima held his very own copy of the same magazine. "People who love girls with big breasts are all brothers!"

Nagisa couldn't believe it. "Three brothers?!"

Kayano hummed as she continued to dig into her pudding. "If they are brothers, why doesn't Koro-sensei know?" 

Riku simply shrugged along with the others. Riku stretching her neck since it felt stiff ever since this morning. 

Fuwa, on the other hand, seemed like she had an idea to Kayano's answer. "Hmmm~ It must've been like this..." The violet-eyes manga enthusiast trailed off.