→CHAPTER THIRTEEN

—

"CHANCES OF A KILL BEFORE GRADUATION IS ABOVE 90%."

Riku couldn't believe what she just heard. Staring at the pink-haired program with wide eyes along with her classmates, who were still processing the fact that this machine was able to hurt Koro-sensei with such precision.

"Therefore Koro-sensei," The program smiled. "I shall continue attacking."

Our lavender-haired protagonist could only duck her head behind her notebook once again when the machine brought out her guns and started its assassination attempt once more.

"Confirmed hit, two bullets grazed the target."

"To calculate the estimation value, adding four main guns...and resuming the attack."

Riku could only let out a distressed groan as the program's attack power upgraded, adding more fuel to the fire. "Shit..." She cursed lowly as anti-sensei bullets bounced off her notebook.

We've all grossly underestimated her. Riku thought as she bit her bottom lip, wondering when this will end. Or more like, we had the wrong perception of her.

Autonomous Intelligent Fixed Artillery is a killer.

A self-evolving fixed machine.

Autonomous Intelligent Fixed Artillery is amazing, it's scary.

She may be shooting these pellets, but the thing was equipped and programmed with the state-of-the-art technology. 

She could one of the latest modern tech, surely this will do the trick.

It went on like that for the rest of the period, with the end result of having the students of Class E clean up the damn program's mess that was on the floor - which was littered with BB pellets.

"Do you happen to have a built-in clean-up function, Ms. Fixed Artillery?" Asked Muramatsu Takuya, a friend of Terasaka who had shaggy bleached hair and thin eyebrows patted the black box. Only to be ignored.

Muramatsu let out an annoyed 'tch'. "Ignoring me, is she?"

His friend, Yoshida Taisei, a boy with dark skin and dark hair only rolled his eyes. "Forget it, what's the point in picking on a machine?" A solid point.

The first period ended and it was now the second period.

And after Ms. Fixed Artillery's rough show from this morning, everyone was now side-eyeing the machine - unable to put their 100% focus on Koro-sensei or the lesson for the students were being cautious.