→CHAPTER SIX

—

🔔 NEW NOTIFICATION !

> VIEW
        IGNORE

A NEW PLAYER HAS ENTERED THE GAME.

THE WEIRDEST SHIT KEEPS HAPPENING TO THE STUDENTS OF CLASS 3-E. First, they learned that their initial homeroom teacher had died in a dangerous accident. Next, her replacement turned out to be the very same person who destroyed 70% of the moon. Not only that, but they government, the Ministry of Defense appeared right at their doorstep telling fifteen-year-olds that they need to assassinate their homeroom teacher by next year so he doesn't do the same thing to the earth.

Riku honestly thought nothing else could make her school life anymore crazier.

Well. She was wrong.

Riku, along with her classmates, all held deadpanned looks at the sight in front of them.

"Oh my God, I'm going to vomit." Riku muttered lowly to herself, already turning a bit blue. In front of them was something Riku wouldn't think she'd see in a hundred years.

Tall, blonde and drop dead gorgeous. A young woman, probably in her mid-twenties or so, stood proudly in front of them. Her long blonde hair fell in perfect curls as her long lashes framed her bold blue eyes almost perfectly.

What scared Riku most, however, was the fact that this beautiful woman was holding - no, practically clinging on to Koro-sensei's arm, her eyes were only on him as she ignored the rest of the class.

"Uhh," Riku's eyes went to Karasuma-sensei, who was eyeing the two erh - lovebirds, cautiously. "Allow me to introduce, your new English teacher."

EH?!

"I'm Irina Jelavic. Nice to meet you all!" Her voice was oddly high-pitched as she greeted everyone with a wide smile, her arm still linked with Koro-sensei's. Her tight (and highly inappropriate) suit hugged her curves, its short skirt barely went pass her thighs.

Riku tilted her head as she looked at the new teacher in confusion. Hearts are flying everywhere.

"What a beauty!"

"What magnificent big breasts!"

"By the way, why is she all over him?"