Wedding

Read the note in the end of introduction in the previous part before starting the story....

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your wedded husband?" Prist asked.

"I do." Jk replied with a cold voice and emotionless face.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook take as your wedded husband?" Prist asked to the other person.

"I do." Tae replied small voice.

"I pronounce you both as wedded exchange your rings and seal your vows with the kiss." Prist said and both exchange the rings.

But none of them kissed they both just stood their like statue.

"Do this for your own reputation." Jin said to jk after hearing slow murmurs.

Jk groaned being annoyed and pulled tae towards him and pretend to kiss him but he put his hand between their lips.

And others thought that they really kissed.

After hearing loud claps they backed away and looked at all the people present there.

After some times the reception party started but the people who got married right now were really not interested in all this they both bowed to the guest who came to give them their blessing.

So let me introduce them .

The Jeon Jungkook cold and strict CEO of Jeon corporation. He mostly think about his profit in all the things he do, He was not like this before being an introvert he talk to strangers less but with his family he was really bubbly and talkative.Always prank his family every thing was very good till his grand mother died.

He was really closed to his grand mother and after she died he started to close himself talk less smile often and when he became CEO he became totally cold and workaholic always work he don't talk to his family also and his smile was long gone. His family tried everything but every thing became useless.

Now Kim Taehyung

When he was born his mother died he wasn't even able to see his mother once and about his father he was a total workaholic person and after his wife's death he became more workaholic. His father went to states when tae was two years old he often come he meet him but always stay in states only. Tae lived with his grand parents in his childhood he was also really closed to his grand mother.

He was bullied in his school from start because none of his parents came to pick him or drop him to his school and at that time only his grand parents were there with him when he became 10 his grand parents died in an accident and he became alone and after thinking he asked his dad to take him to states.There he lived with his  father's brother and his family

They always treated him like their own son his aunt was like his mother. And their son always took him as their own brother.But again happy moments don't stay long right.

A week before his graduation his aunt died due to heart attack and again his mother figure was no more and about his friends it is a different story.After that day he started to talk less to people and after graduation he joined his father's company.

Now back to story

So these two were never meant to marry,  Jungkook was going to marry one of his business partners daughter.If you are thinking that it was a love than you are wrong because he don't have time for love and all(atleast for now).He was doing this marriage just for the deal which his business partner has told to  do.

But how he ended up being marriage to tae

Let's see

Flashback 2 hours ago

"WHAT THE HELL.WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SHE RAN AWAY??" jimin shouted knowing what will happen after jk knew this.

"Yes see this whole room is empty even her father ran away." A frustrated yoongi said.

"But what we will do now.If jungkook will know about this you know what will happen and his image will also be ruined because there are media people outside." Jin said being really stressed

"What is happening here?" A cold voice was heard in the room.

"Umm... Jungkook the bride and her father ran away." Namjoon said and got a blank expression in return.

"Track them and bring them into my basement." He replied.

"We are doing it but for now what should we do you can't back away from the wedding like this." Jhope said and others nodded.

"Then what can we do." He asked with an emotionless face.

"Why are you all here? " Mr jeon asked as he entered there with his wife.

"The bride ran away." Jin spoke

"Thank god that bitch will not be my daughter in law anymore." Mrs. Jeon said.

"Hmmm.... Now what are you going to do?" Mr jeon asked sighing,  he already told his son not to marry this girl but he never heard them.

"We have to marry him with any one we can find right now or otherwise the media will get a new topic to put him in the headline." Namjoon said.

"But we can't marry him with anyone like this right." Mrs. Jeon said worried for her son's future.

"Yeah you are right, Oh yes one of my college friend is present in Seoul right now and he have a son..... Let me call him and ask for his help." Me jeon said and went to the other side to call his friend.

After some time he came back with a smile on his face.

"He agreed to help us he will be here with his son soon" He informed and all signed in relief, Except jk who was in so deep thought that he didn't even hear what happened.

After some minute Mr jeon got a call that his friend is already there all of them went to another room to talk to them.... Again except jk

In another room

After hearing all the things and problems of his friend Mr kim told them that he will help them he took tar with him... When all enter there they saw the young boy standings there with his father.... They all were aw struck by his beauty he was literally looking like an angel and about mrs jeon she was so happy she can sense that the boy don't only look like an angel but he is really an angel.... Just only by his aura she can sense that this boy is best for her son

And when they all came back in reality they all just stood there Mr kim and jeon talked and then mrs jeon went to talk to the young boy and when she asked him about the favour he said yes ........

And that's how they both ended up marrying..... When tae agreed they immediately arranged clothes for him..... And it will be an understatement if we say that jk was not shocked after seeing tae walking on asile looking so pretty and an exact angel.... And abtput tae he was also surprised to see his soon to be his husband....

Back to present....

Tae was sitting with his know mother in law.... Who was asking him about his likes and dislikes.... While jk was standing with his hyungs discussing something

"So any information about them" Jk asked with his usual cold voice.... He is like this only.... No matter how much he try he end up being cold to all his family members....

His hyungs signed and shooked their head...

"Hmm... Check the background of Mr kim and Taehyung.... I want their whole information till tomorrow morning" He ordered glancing at tae... His hyungs nodded and they all went to near mrs jeon....

After the ceremony ended they all headed to jeon mansion...

No no teakook will leave in different mansion.... It's just they wanted to know about tae more so they thought to go first in jeon mansion.... They all sat in their cars and drove....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue

Tell me how was it... Do vote...

Hope you all like it..

Stay tuned cutiessss

Author