First day Together

Next morning.....

A beautiful morning beginning of a new day and beginning of two people's new life.....

Right now it's 6:55 in the morning kook has just came from working out and after freshing he went to his home office to do his work.... As you can see he will manage his time to do his work....

It's his routine he wake up on 5:30 will do work out and then start working.....

And same he doing right now.... He is working and without his knowing the time went away and it's already 7:30...

He got disturbed by a knock on his office door.... He frowned thinking who can be here at this moment cause  he is in his own mansion and this time none of family would come here.... The maids come home after 9....he was in his thoughts but a deep voice made his head snapped to door....

"Good morning" Tae came in his view he was standing on the door....

"Breakfast is ready what will you prefer coffee or juice... ? " Tae said titling his head.....

Kook looked at him with a blank face ... And Tae was standing there waiting for him to answer..... Tae cleared his throat that made kook out of his thoughts.....

"No need I am not hungry" He said again going through the files...

"But I thought you will be hungry as you didn't had your dinner last night" Tae said with a small pout but kook missed that because he was looking at file.... Kook opened his mouth to say something but before him his stomach spoke.... 'Ggrrrrr'... He shut his eyes because his stomach just betrayed him.....

"Fine I prefer coffee" Kook said still looking at file... The cold tone was still there but Tae didn't mind because he knew this person who seems to be cold and strict.... I still a baby from inside... It's just he is stopping himself by work and all.....

"Ok I will prepare it... Come down" Tae said and went down to prepare what he was asked....

When kook heard the faint foot step he looked up knowing tae has left..  . He signed... And stared at a space he don't know but he is feeling different today... A thought is coming in his mind continually......

He closed all the files and laptop and ahead to downstairs..... He walked to the dinning room and found a figure arranging the table...... When he first saw tae it was their wedding....

He was wearing an expensive suite... But now he is wearing just some normal clothes more like beggy clothes..... He don't know why but some where in his heart their is a relief that he is married to Tae not to that girl.... Because he knew that girl was a slut.... She always wore short and revealing dress to seduce him... She even dared to come in front of him with just her bra's and panties.... But it didn't affected him.... Cause he was never in her.... If he say this more clearly he was disgust with that girl.....

He was snapped by his thought when tae waved his hands in front of him.... Looks like he is zoning out too much today....

"Come" Tae said sitting on the chair opposite of him.... They started their breakfast in silence.... But Tae decided to break it.....

"I hope the food it good... " Tae said taking another bite....

Kook just hummed in response... But inside he was saying 'good it is amazing wow.... My stomach feels happy' but he can't say it loud right... Being an introvert is not easy.... (I can related signs*)

And Tae didn't spoke after this but he did noticed the way kook was eating.... He was taking big bites filling his whole mouth..... By this he understood that kook loves food he smiled internally.... While kook was busy having a breakfast after don't know how many months.... Because he don't have his breakfast normally specially homemade.....