Before marriage

Tae smriked at yoongi.... When he shooted.... He looked at kook who send him a flying kiss... Which made the other blush.....

"How are you so good at this? " Yoongi asked not believing.....

"He should be because he is JT..... Do you think dad made him that week naah he can even shoot a person who is on ground floor and he is on 50th floor" Yeonjun said entering inside.....

"That's really great" Jin said patting tae's shoulder who was now standing beside kook....

"My angel is the best" Kook said pecking tae's forehead and lips..... He looked around watching everyone was chuckling at him except ami who rolled her eyes... But smiled when yeonjun looked at her.....

Baekyun entered inside too glaring at Tae.... Who looked at him with confusion......

"What happened hyung why are you glaring at me" Tae asked....

"Why you didn't took your medicine" Baekyun asked glaring at him..... Kook frowned.....

"Medicine.... Why.... Are you sick.... What happened? " Kook asked panick visible in his voice.....

"It's nothing... I am fine" Tae said cupping his cheeks....

"Than about what he is talking" Kook asked.....

"I will tell you..... Before your marriage and his arrival in Korea he was on death bed" Baekyun said..... Kook and others eyes went wide hearing this.....

"WHAT" They all shouted....

"Relax everyone I am fine now" Tae said but this time kook glared at him.....

"Hyung what exactly happened tell me" Kook asked....

"It's about 4 months before he came Korea.... We all were coming back from mom's grave.... He was driving his car while me yeoni and dad were in one car.... It was normal because he always want some alone time after going to graveyard. . .. So we let him.... He was driving before us.... Three of us was talking about mom when yeonie shouted his name we looked at front and saw..... Tae's car was being crushed by two other cars from left and right...... I stopped the car.... Both cars went away.... We all were not even in our senses to follow that cars.....

We rushed to his car.... All the mirrors were scattered.... The doors were locked.... We some how broke it's lock..... We took him out of the car.... He was unconscious his whole body was filled with wounds..... We carried him to our car.... And the moment we placed him inside his car blasted.....

We took him to the hospital..... He went through a surgery which was 8 hours long..... We all were tensed and restless.... Uncle and dad were crying.....

Doctor came out of the operation theater..... He told us that bear has went in coma his condition is really.... They can't say that when he will be awake..... We all were devastated after hearing this...... Uncle who used to seem the most strongest person was broken he cried that much that he too fainted.....

We all stayed in hospital for straight one week after so many praying and treatment.... Bear finally opened his eyes.... But he wasn't able to even move his one hand got broken and there were several internal injuries......

Uncle who don't leave his work for a day.... Stayed in hospital till he wake up.... And he always come there after his office..... He was hospitalized for one and half month.... He was able to move and his hands were quite well too.....

But still doctor told him to have full bed rest.... One week before coming in Korea his plaster was taken.... But his medicine are still going on.... And doctor has suggested him to go some hand exercise which will be good for his hands..... But he always ignore eating medicine and doing exercise "baekyun completed his eyes we're teary along with others present there.....