Faint and good news

One week later.....

It's been a week they made love.... They were now waiting for the good news....

Right now kook was sitting in leaving room while Tae was in kitchen frying chicken as he was carving for them.....

Suddenly an idea popped in the bunny's head and he smiled mischievously....

"Angel.... Angel come here" Kook called tae came out from kitchen.....

"What happens kookie?" He said
said.... Kook held his head...

"Angel I am feeling like dizzy.... " Kook said and fainted on the couch.... Tae panicked seeing him unconscious....

"Kookie.... Wake up.... Oh go.... Nothing will happen to you wait..... Kookie " Tae said tapping his cheeks than ran to dinning table to pick his phone... He came back and started to pat kook's cheeks.... Tae tried to dial their family doctors number.... Tears were flowing from his eyes..... Some drop of tears felt on kook cheeks....

"Angel.... I am fine" Kook said opening his eyes..... Looking at Tae who was staring at him with wide glossy eyes.....

"Kookie you.... You are fine.... Then how you fainted" Tae asked sitting beside him

"I am sorry angel I was just pranking you... But didn't knew you will cry" He sid holding his ears....

"Yaaaahhh how can you do this to me.... Idiot bunny.... I almost had a panick attack seeing you liked this" Tae said pouting wiping his tears.....

"Sorry my bunbun I won't do it again" Kook said.....

"No now see I will prank you too than you will know how it feels hmph" Tae said pouting folding his hands over his chest huffing..... Kook cooed at his adorable baby.....

"Ok fine you can prank me my angel.... " Kook said kissing the pout....

"Now go and get me the chicken" He said pointing towards the kitchen.... Kook bowed dramatically...

"As you wish my queen" Kook said and chuckled when Tae said... "Ya ya now shoo  go " He said shooing him.....

Kook went inside put the chicken in a plate and took the tomato ketchup's bottle.... He was humming walking towards the couch.... He chuckled when he saw his angel laying on the couch.....

"Angel see I bought the chicken now get up" Kook said placing the plate and bottle on the table.... But frowned when Tae didn't moved from his place..... But then chuckled....

"Angel I know you are trying to prank me.... But no I am not that easy to get pranked.... And you should choose some other way.... You are literally copying my idea" Kook said shaking tae but still Tae didn't respond....

"Angel.... Wake up.... Ok I am sorry.... I am scared now..... Come on angel open your eyes.... " Kook said desperately tapping on tae's cheeks but started to get worried when other didn't responded....

"Baby.... Bun.... Angel.... I. I am getting scared.... Bunny is sorry baby wake up..... " Kook said he ran inside the kitchen and ran back with water.... He dropped some water on Tae.... But to his disappointment other was still unconscious.... He panicked and took Tae in bridal style running out of the mansion.....

His one of the guard opened the car's door kook placed Tae inside and sat on drivers seat.... He was sweating badly.... He don't know what should he do..... He was scared.... Scared to lose Tae.....

He dialed namjoon's number..... Namjoon picked his call...

"Hyung... Hyung Tae fainted I am taking him to seoul hospital please come there" He said.... Only he knows how much difficult it was for him to say this.....

"Don't worry kook we are coming you stay calm ok nothing will happen to Tae" Namjoon assured kook but nothing worked as he wanted Tae to open his eyes.....

He was driving like a mad man.... Finally he reached he ran to other side taking Tae again in bridal style who was still unconscious....

Kook ran inside shouting for doctor ..... Doctor and nurses ran to him with strecher..... They took Tae to check up while kook waited outside.....

He was tapping his foot on the floor being scared.... With some minutes he saw all his hyungs running to him with his parents.... They left twin to their friends house.....

Kook was engulfed by his mother.... He didn't cried but just repeated the same thing.... 'Tae will be fine... Yes he will be fine' he was trying to assure himself.....

After what felt like years the door got open with a smiling doctor..... Kook stood up at the speed of light....

"How is he? He is fine right? Why the hell are you smiling? " Kook shouted....

"Relax Mr jeon he is totally fine.... And the reason he fainted is.... You are going to be father congratulations.... " Doctor said kook's whole world stop....

He is going to be father.... His dream their dream it is coming true..... That me and his angel is pregnant..... He jumped on his place like a kid which made the doctor to gasp....

Because as much as he heard about kook he was a cold and rude person but guess this news can make any cold hearted a softie.....

"Thank you so much doctor.... Can I meet him" Kook asked.....

"Yeah sure but before that we have to take some reports after that you can meet him" Doctor said kook nodded the doctor left....

"Did you heard hyung I am going to be a father" He said hugging jin.... Who patted his back with teary eyes....

"Mom you are going to be grandpa" Kook said his mother nodded having tears in her eyes too.... Her son looks so happy.... His bunny smile and bright shining eyes are the proof of his happiness...... And the reason is oy one person his angel.... Tae.....

"Dad.... Now someone will call me dada too" He said one by one he told everyone like they didn't heard doctor.... But he was so happy that he didn't knew what he was doing.....

After some minutes.....

A nurse came outside to tell them they can meet Tae.... And kook ran inside like a he was running in a marathon... He opened the door with a jerk... Which made Tae to flinch.....

Both stared at each other..... Kook slowly made his way to other... Sitting on the side table.... Taking his angel's hand and intertwining them... Kook pecked Tae's hand....

"Thank you so much angel.... For giving me sucha huge happiness" Kook said eyes glossy staring at tae's face whose eyes were filled with tears too.....

"Thank you to you too.... We are going to be parents" Tae said placing his other hand on his tummy asking kook to do the same..... Kook took his shaking his hands and placed it in others tummy.... He rubbed it... He can't believe this is real.... He is going to be a father soon....

Next chapter.....

"Yaaaahhhh how dare you eat my cookies" Tae shoutes at kook who was pouting what was his fault he was hungry and saw the delicious cookie placed on table.... He just took one and eat it.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue

The twist is coming.... Be ready....

Tell me how it was.....

My answer....

I like pink, black, red and purple....

Question

What is you favorite indian song.....

Do vote...

If any of you had read simple but adorable bonus chapter than check it out.....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssss

Author