Warm and Calm

Jimin left Tae and went back to office....

Meanwhile when jimin went out of kook's cabin to pick Tae.... Kook opened tae's information file again..... Where he found that he have two cousin brothers.... And then he understood that yesterday Tae was talking to his elder brother...... After that he again started to work......

*****

At night

It was past 8 when the main door of jungkook's mansion got opened a tired kook came inside but frowned when he saw Tae sitting on couch doing something in his laptop..... When Tae felt that something is there he looked up and smiled softly.....

"Ohh you are here did you have your dinner? " He asked getting up from his place.....

Kook stood on his place and shooked his head.... Tae went inside the kitchen.... Kook now sat on the single couch . .... He came back with a glass of water..... He gave it to kook who stared at him and than at glass.....

"Great than go change the food is ready" Tae said standing in front of him....

" I am not hungry "kook spoke after drinking the water....

" But I am really hungry.... Please "Tae said looking at him.... No not with puppy eyes... Just innocent wide eyes...

'Why didn't you had your dinner yet' kook wanted to ask this but he just nodded as in agreeing to have dinner..... He took his coat and went to his room.....

They both were having their dinner now.... Again in silence....

" So how was your day? "Tae asked....

" Good"kook told after few seconds....

Tae took a deep sign.... And then spoke..

"Umm... You know I went to meet your mom today she told me you don't have your lunch" Tae said looking at kook

He nodded

"So is it ok if I send it for you? " Tae asked with hesitation... Kook who was listening to him stopped for some seconds he looked at Tae and stared in his eyes.....

"No need to do that" He spoke before concentrating on his food again.....

"I will send it to you tomorrow" Tae spoke and stood up taking his empty plates and went inside the kitchen.....

Kook looked at his disappearing figure.... No it is not like he don't want to eat his lunch specially if Tae is making it but... He don't want to trouble Tae more.... He signed.... He will just tell Tae tomorrow that he don't need to send lunch for him.... He also took his plate and went inside kitchen... Tae was about to go to living room they had some seconds eye contact but it was broken when tae's phone ringed.... He picked his phone hurriedly....

"Hyung where is dad? " He asked....

Kook was also leaving with him to go to living room he was hearing everything but pretend to be busy in his own phone....

"Bear he is not at home yet" His elder brother baekyun said....

"What do you mean by this he isn't picking my phone hyung.... For how long he has been in his office" Tae asked getting worried for his father

"After landing he directly went there and hasn't came yet... Don't worry I will go and bring him... " He spoke....

"Ok take care of him... All of take care bye" He said and hanged up the phone he signed....

"Good night" Tae wished kook hummed and he went to his room when kook heard the door got closed he walked to his room they both slept....

******