Sleeping pills

Kook felt nothing but blessed having Tae in his life.... He never thought he could be this like to have a real angel for himself..... The love he have for Tae increased..... He can say this he is goner for Tae......

After reaching home he showered tae with lots of kisses.... Than tae told him how he got to know that kook is a mafia....

Only a dumb won't know because this bunny had placed guns in every corner of his room.... In kitchen drawers... In living room.... Even in vase which is place near the main door.....

Kook has placed so many guns that he himself forgot about this.....

Kook thanked Tae and both cuddled and slept........

*******

Next morning

Kook went to his basement... To tourcher that girl.... But she being a shameless person offered him that he should let her live and she will let him fuck whenever he wants.....

This made kook to slap her..... But the girl was way too much stubborn.... So kook gave what the girl wants.....

Naah he didn't fucked but ordered his men to put a vibrator in her.... Till she die Cumming so yeah she got a death as per her own....

(I am innocent I don't know what vibrator is and why it is used.... I had read somewhere that it is used for sex so I used it here 😅😅😅)

After that kook did his work and went back home to cuddle his angel......

*******

Three weeks later.....

Today kook was restless why.... Because he went to daegu last night for a deal which was going to be on today morning and after completing the paper works he was going back..... ...

After reaching daegu when he called Tae... But he didn't received the call.... Kook thought that Tae must be busy or sleeping as it was early in morning.... He than called Tae before his meeting but Tae didn't picked it too.....

It was now making him tensed because it was past 10 in morning... Than why Tae isn't picking his calls......

He completed the meeting as soon as he can.... And called Tae again but there was no response which made him restless.....

Kook told namjoon and yoongi who were also there to complete the paper work.... He will leave first..  

He drove from daegu to seoul fast as much as he can..... When he reached in front of his mansion... He got out and ran inside..... He found Tae in living room and kitchen but there was no trace of him which made him scared...... He than went to their room and signed in relief seeing Tae sleeping hugging his hoodie....

But than he frowned because Tae is a morning person he has never saw Tae sleeping till afternoon.... He went near Tae and shook him a little but Tae didn't even showed any sign of waking up.....

"Angel.... Wake up" He patted tae's cheeks but got no response....

He was about pull out his phone when it ringed.... He saw the caller id and frowned...

Angel's hyung calling.....

It was the first time bakeyun was calling him..... Tae has introduced him to both of his cousin during face time they had each other's numbers for emergency.... He picked the call...

"Hello hyung" Kook spoke....

"Hello kook are you at home? " Baekyun asked

"Yeah I am what happened you sound tensed" He asked looking at Tae who was looking like he is sleeping but is unconscious