Mafia

"I am a..... Mafia" Tae spoke.... Kook's grip loosed on his hands he stared at Tae with blank eyes....

"Are you joking" Kook said.... But Tae shook his head.... Tears started to come in his eyes when kook stood up.....

"Kookie" Tae said standing too....

"Why angel why you lied to me" Kook said voice filled with disappointment....

"Kookie I wanted to tell you but" Tae got cut of by kook

"No angel.... You should have told me.... But you hide this.... Why ...... Don't you trust me" He asked.... Tae's tears started to flow from his eyes.... He shook his head....

This is was what he was afraid of..... Tae was scared what if kook get angry on him.... And this what is happening.....

"Kookie i am sorry but please don't leave me" Tae said he was already a crying mess.... Others were feeling hurt seeing this too fighting like this.....

Kook shook his head signing deeply..... Tae thought he is saying that he will leave him but.
.
.
.
. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh my angel stop crying.... It was a prank" Kook said laughing while Tae glared at him with his teary eyes.....

"Yaaah how dare you to prank me like this.... I hate you" Tae said punching kook's chest....

"I love you too angel..... And I am really sorry for making you cry my baby" Kook said holding his fist and wiping his tears.... Tae hugged him snuggling to kook's chest....

"Never prank about leaving me..... I don't hate to even think about my life without you" Tae said.... Kook held him tight so close to himself.....

"Never my life..... I can't even live a second without you my world.... Hmmm angel.... I will never leave you" Kook said pecking others forehead who closed his eyes....

Baekyun cleared his throat for the love birds to know that they are not alone.....

*******

Everyone was settled on their respective seats.... While Tae was on kook's lap hugging him..... While kook was stroking his back softly..... Kook had promised himself to never prank Tae like this.... Because he was the reason why Tae cried.... And he hate it when his angel cries.....

"So tell me how did he became a mafia" Yoongi asked for the first.... Because this was the main question they all had in their minds right now......

"Ahmmm.... Actually our dad is a mafia too" Yeonjun said....

"Waaah with which gang he work" Jimin asked....

"Hehehehe..... Actually he is the leader" Baekyun said scratching his back of neck.....

"Ok.... Looks like we know nothing about you all" Namjoon said with a chuckle others nodding agreeing with him.....

"What's the name of the gang" Kook asked rubbing tae's back.... Tae looked at him and than turned around still sitting on his lap but now facing others....

"Do you know dragons.... It's our gang"
Baekyun said..... More like dropped a bomb.... Others jaw touched the floor hearing the name.....

"Bro you must be kidding me..... " Hobi said but they all gasped when baekyun shook his head.....

"God.... It means we are relatives of the most powerful and strongest gang of states... The dragons" Jin said smiling proudly...... Tae, his bothers chuckles nodding their head.....