Day off

Kook was putting his all weight on his right elbow... While his left hand was caressing tae's soft skin.....

It's been 20 minutes kook was awake he messaged jimin that he is taking a day off.... He was admiring his love and thought of spending time with him.....

*****

On the other side when jimin got kook's message he chocked on his mochi.....

******

When kook started to peck tae's whole face he giggled and woke up..... He than went to kitchen after doing his morning routine.... After he left kook also did his morning routine....

Tae was flipping pancakes.... When he felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around his waist.... He smiled knowing who is this.....

Kook sniffed Tae like a wolf... Which made Tae to giggle as it tickled him.....

"What are you making? " Kook asked peeking from tae's shoulder....

"Pancakes" Tae replied and kook hummed putting his chin on others shoulder.......

"Today I took a day off and we are spending our time together.... So think what all things you wanna do" Kook said pecking tae's cheeks..... Tae said "ok "

They both had their breakfast and went for walk.... It was late but as kook didn't have to go they thought to first take a walk together......

After coming back they changes their clothes as it was wet from sweat....

Than they both sat on couch kook pulled tae to himself and he landed on others chest......

"What do you wanna watch" Kook said playing with tae's fingers as his one hand was on kook's chest other was in kook's hand.....

"You say what you wanna watch" Tae asked looking up.... Kook smiled

"I wanna watch you" Kook said and chuckled when he received a light slap on his chest......

"Stop being chessy and tell me " Tae said....

"I am not being chessy angel.... I am saying the truth.... I just wanna watch you" Kook said Tae looked at him with his raised eyebrow......

"Ok ok fine let's watch iron man than" Kook said put his hands in air as a sign of surrender.....

Tae switched on the TV and played iron man.... And just in 10 minutes he regretted his decision of asking kook..... Because he was getting no attention from his husband who was looking at tv.....

Tae pouted he wanted kook to talk to him or play with his fingers or hair..... But kook was just eating popcorn watching the movie.....

An idea pooped in tae's mind he smirked.... The bowl of popcorn was in his hands..... As kook wasn't seeing.... He just put his hands in bowl staring at tv... So Tae started to move bowl he held it on his left while kook was sitting on his right.....

Kook was finding popcorn but frown when he got nothing he looked at tae's hands and found that the bowl was not in it's place.....

He looked at Tae who was grinning.... "Angel where are popcorn " He asked.... Tae moved his hands a little so that kook can see it.....

"Give me that" Kook said.... But Tae shook his head.....

"Take it if you want" Tae said backing away kook held him and started to pull tae's hands.... But Tae was also not ready to give up so easily......

Kook was trying his best to take it while Tae was trying his best too.... Without even knowing kook hovered over Tae.....

He tried for some times but was failing..... Tae started to laugh.... Which caught kook's attention he looked down and stared at Tae with stary eyes.....