JT!!!

Double update requested by:AISWARYAMR

They can hear the firing sound.... Kook looked at Tae who was taking is gun out from the cars front desk(the place used in cars as drawers... I guess)

Tae looked behind through the mirror and went out of the window and shooted the tiyer..... The car got disbalanced and went in different direction..... Yoonmim who were sitting inside their car were shock and kook was frozen on his place seeing Tae shooting so nicely.....

Tae called his hyung and put on the air pods  ...

"Hyung i am taking others to mansion you handel it" Tae spoke and called jin who was driving with namjoon and hopeami .....

"Hyung follow my car" Tae said kook just listened to him and saw they took a turn to left while their mansion is on right..

"Angel where are we going" Kook asked voice still soft.....

"We are going to my mansion.... I know you want to ask many questions.... But" Tae spoke signing.....

"It's ok angel I can understand.... Don't worry whatever it is I won't be angry on you" Kook said smiling which make Tae sign in relief...... He speed up his car...... Jin was following him..... Finally they reached to a huge mansion they all were shook except Tae.... Ami has never came here too.....

"Wow is it you mansion Tae" Jin asked..... With wide eyes.... Making Tae chuckle....

"Yes hyung welcome to my mansion" Tae said took kook's in his hands and started to walk.....

They all entered and Tae shouted....

"Aunt anna" Tae called.... A lady in her 50's came out from a room smiling at him..... Others were looking around the living room..... Which was filled with tae's pics from his childhood to his teenage.....

(Kim mansion)

(Kim mansion)

(Living room)

(Living room)