Glimpse of past

Baekyun was going to start telling them how and when tae started his training but got interpreted by anna.....

"Come on kids dinner is ready" She shouted from the dining table....

"Wow we didn't even noticed it is already night" Namjoon said....

"Yeah... And i am hungry" Tae said rubbing his tummy.....

"Hmm... Than let's fill it" Kook said rubbing it too... But sensually....

"What about your story" Jimin asked they all were now going toward dinning table.....

"We will tell you all tomorrow and will show our basement too.... By the way hyung did you bring her" Tae asked baekyun nodded...

"Hmmm tomorrow-" Tae helted on his way seeing a picture hanging on the wall.... His eyes started to show anger...... His fist clinched....

"AUNT ANNA" he shouted making all of them flinch.... Kook got worried by the sudden behaviour....

Anna came there running hearing the shout....

"What happened little prince" She asked....

"What is this picture doing here didn't I said to throw every picture like this" Tae said eyeing showing nothing but anger.....

"Sorry I will throw it tomorrow-"
"Now throw it now" Tae said cutting her.... Others were confused by his behaviour except ami and his brothers......

"Tae it's just a picture-" Jim shut his mouth getting a death glare by none other than Tae....

The picture was nothing different.... There were two boys... Their hand were on each other's shoulder..... They recongnized one who was smiling showing his boxy smile but other person was totally unknown.... Both were around 8 or 9 years.....

Anna immediately took it away from tae's eyes..... Kook hugged other and rubbed his back shaking his head to others to nit question anything.....

They had their dinner and slept in kim mansion only......

*********

Next morning....

Tae was sleeping soundly while kook was caressing his cheeks.... Being worried for other.... He was worried about how Tae behaved yesterday and than he even flinched in sleep two three times......

There was something very serious which was still hidden from them.....

Kook got out of his thought... When Tae spoke......

"Good morning kookie" He said snuggling to other more....

"Good morning angel... Let's get ready.... All must be waiting for us" Kook said pecking his lips.....

"Hmmm.... " Tae said....
"What " He asked looking at kook who was following him inside the bathroom....

"What... We are taking bath together it will save time and water both" Kook said smiling innocently.....

"Only if it will be only bath" Tae said and kook nodded his head like an obedient puppy..... But everything turned upside down the moment he saw his angel naked......

We can hear moans and groans from inside.....

******

At downstairs......

They all had their breakfast... Jiji and mimi were with their grandparents who came back yesterday evening.....

"So yeah I was going to say...... That..... I had hacked your system twice.... " Tae said smiling.....