Special chapter (2)

(They all are taekook's,namjin,yoonmin,hopemi,baekyun and chan's and Yeon bin 's son.....if I am forgetting any kid...then think they had went to other countries for study.......

Jeon Junghyun...jeon jungtae....jeon jeongguk...jeon taekook..Kim Ji Eun...Kim mi Eun...Min yoonji....min taemin.....Kim felix....Choi junwoo.....Choi junghoo.. Jung minhyuk and Kim yeonbin......the Choi brothers are Mimi and jiji's childhood friends and their boyfriends)

Somewhere at a quite place....the place was looking like a warehouse....which was surrounded by lots of guards...the mafia group was spread all over the place hidden in different spots....they all were wearing totally black clothes ear pieces connected to each other's...so they can hear each other's from distance...... having modern guns in their hands....

"Ji...did you saw anyone near the b3 section"a deep voice asked....

"No hyun....there is no one around"the person named Ji answered....

"Gguk....is anyone near the main gate"hyun asked...

"No hyung their is no one"gguk said....

"Mi noona... anyone at the back entrance"hyun asked and got a negative answer....

"Wait...hyun why you called mi noona and not me "Ji asked ....

"Unnie...not now....after the mission is over we will discuss this"Junie spoke...Ji muttered a small ok....

"Min...and yoon....go inside from the window"hyun spoke as they both did what they were asked tooo....

"Woo and hoo hyung's cover the side gates "hyun spoke both the brothers muttered something before doing what hyun said....

"Bin and min....you both accompany Ji and mi.noona and go inside from the back door "hyun spoke....

"Junie and gguk come with me"hyun spoke Junie said yes but they didn't heard ggul's voice....

"Gguk....gguk...ggukie"hyun said and he started to look around him as gguk was hiding near him only....but their was no trace of gguk....

They all heard a loud bang...which made them worried....you will think they are worried for gguk no.... absolutely no....they are worried for the one who got killed by gguk....

Hyun and Junie ran inside and signed....others were looking at gguk with done face....hyun looked at gguk who shrugged.... pressuring leg of the person whom he shooted...

"Gguk...."yoonji called gguk who just grinned....

"Why you shooted him"Yeon bin asked....

"He is the main boss bin"gguk spoke....

"And how you know that"Felix asked....

"See this"gguk spoke tearing the person shirt selves and exposed his shoulder where there was a huge snack tattoo....

"Wow....and how you know that he have a tattoo"Junie asked....

"Noona you are forgetting my love here is the best hacker....he hacked in his system and took out all the cctvs footage"gguk spoke pulling taemij close to him who blushed.....

"Wow...so you knew this before coming here and didn't told us ...."hyun said and shook his head as gguk showed his bunny smile which can melt anyone's heart.....

"Now tell us why are you behind us"Ji asked....

"Why should I tell you"the man asked but screamed when a knife was stabbed in his left leg....

"Because she is asking"junwoo said....

"I...I wanted revenge...."the man spoke...

"What revenge"mi asked he again denied to speak and got stabbed in his arm by junhoo.....