Almost caught

Three weeks later.....

Right now all of them are in flight more like kook's private jet..... You may think where they are going.....

Do you remember the bet Tae won against yoongi.... Yeah correct as yoongi lost he is taking all of them to hong Kong Disney Land.....

After wrapping up their work they all are now starting their vacation..... Now how did kook got agree for another leave..... Of course for his angel.... As he promised Tae to take one week leave and spend time with him..... So here he is sitting beside Tae.....

Who is admiring outside view from the window...... After some minutes of take off they all slept.....

******

In Disneyland......

They all were now getting out of the airport..... All were tired because of the flight.... Yoongi had booked hotel for them and the management of that hotel had send cabs to pick them......

They all got inside.... Mr and Mrs Jeon with jin and namjoon..along with their twins....... Yoonmin and amihope in another....

While taekook in third car.....

They all reached there and went to their rooms....

******

With taekook

Kook changed his clothes wearing something comfortable and came out of the bathroom and saw Tae was scrolling his phone......

"What are you looking angel? " He asked crawling to him.....

"Nothing important just watching YouTube" Tae spoke locked his phone and put it on night stand.....

He looked at kook who was staring at him too.... He smiled and layed down.... Kook was fast to put his head on other chest snuggling in it..... But he didn't forgot to kiss his husband cheeks and clothed chest
......

Both slept....

******

Next morning.....

Mr and Mrs Jeon went to near by garden..... While twins were playing in the kids swimming pools.... Others were present near the swimming pool area drinking their drinks.....

"So when we are going to Disneyland? " Tae asked.... Making all of their attention on him....

"After breakfast" Yoongi replied.... They all relaxed and talked about other things....

After breakfast they all went to Disneyland where namkook and sope had to hold their partners as they jimin Tae ami were jumping and running all around.....

While Mrs and Mr Jeon had to stop twins from doing the same.....

After claiming their beloved lovers.... They all enjoyed different rides..... Where jin and jhope were the most scared one..... Yoongi's face turned red because he drank wine before going in rollercoaster......

Namjoon and ami were fine and jimin was a little scared..... They all stayed near food center while the fearless couple..... Were still enjoying the huge rides.... Screaming and laughing holding their hands...... Twins ride small rides.....

They all ordered something to eat waiting for the powerful couple.... Namjin were feeding their daughters , jimin was helping yoongi who just throwed up.... While ami hope were fighting that jhope loves sprite more that ami or not.....

Their attention went to two giggling both holding hand.... Looking like new couple.... No one will thing that they are married for 6 months now.....

"Here comes this two.... Did you both went on all rides or what" Jimin said.....