Mood Swings:2

5 months later.......

Currently taekook were sitting on couch bickering.... Yoomin who came to meet tae and take kook's signature om some file.... Stood on the entrance of the living room staring at them

"Boys" Tae said...

"No girls" Kook replied....

"Boys ... Boys"

"Girls... Girls"

"Boys"....

" Girls"

Both were staring not knowing what kind of discussion is going on.....

"Excuse me" Jimin said which made the couple to snap their head towards jimin who smiled nervously...

"Ohhh chin.... Com come.... Yonnie hyung you too" Tae said motioning them to come inside.... They both walked inside and sat on couch.....

"About what you were fighting" Yoongi asked....

"We weren't fighting we were just discussing" Kook said squatting close to tae putting his hand on the now visible baby bump..... And now yoomin thought.... Would they have to moody kook too?....

"Ok fine but what was the topic" Jimin asked.....

"We were discussing that our babies will be boys or girls.... Angel want boys but i want girls" Kook said pouting.....

"If you both want to know why don't you take gender test than" Yoongi suggested.....

"No hyung we want it to be a surprise" Tae said kook nodding in agreement.....

"Hmm so how about you both have a girl and a boy.... That will be good right? " Jimin said.... Kook jumped from his seat that made all of them flinch....

"Yes .... That will be great" He said looking at Tae with his shinning doe eyes.... Tae nodded in agreement.... While yoonmin just smiled

******

One week later.....

Currently Tae was in jeon mansion as kook had a really important meeting with a foreign client which he can't delay so he dropped Tae at his house and went for the meeting..... Tae spend his time with his mother in law and jin.....

But he became hungry and asked for food mrs jeon and jin went to cook for him... Mr jeon started to talk to him and tell him some embarrassing stories.... Which made Tae to laugh loudly......

Kook who just cane back from office stood on the entrance of the living room admiring his laughing angel..... He started to replay all the things happened with him some months.....

How his life turned upside down.... How he started to live his life fully.... How his always cold face is now soft..... How his family tried to make him smile but didn't and now he find himself smiling without a reason..... His angel changed his life..... For good....

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard another set of giggles from his angel...

He walked towards Tae pecking his cheeks and lips than pinch the now more fluffy and soft cheeks.....

"You are so cute my angel" He said which made Tae to turn in a living tomato which made kook to coe at his angel more......

"I know I am cute after all I am wwc.... World wide cutie" Tae said flipping his hairs.....

Kook blinked twice.... Than stared at Tae....

"Jin hyung" He whinned and shouted for jin....

"What is it you bunny like human" Jin said coming from the kitchen holding a glass of banana milk for Tae..... He handled it to the excited baby who started to drink it not giving a damn about his surrounding...  .