Model

Double update asked by:Sanjanabera

"Tae is the CEO of kim fashion corporation" Baekyun said.... Making them shock..... They all stared at him with wide eyes.....

"You... You mean my angel is the CEO" Kook asked three of them nodded.....

"Wow.... But he never went to office why" Jin asked.....

"That answer I can't give..... For now we are going to get ready as we are leaving we bear" Baekyun said..... Along with those three kook stood up too.....

"I am coming too" He said and went to his room.... When he entered inside he saw tae was doing something on laptop..... "Angel I will come with you" Kook said Tae only nodded muttering "ok" Without even looking at him as he was busy reading something.....

Then kook felt what Tae was feeling yesterday..... "This how it feels when you want someone's attention and they are busy doing their work" Kook thought.... And decided to not work at he from now on..... He went to change and than left for downstairs as Tae was still busy.....

They all were ready and were waiting for Tae to come so they can leave.....

"Yonie did you brought my car from mansion? " Tae's voice came from the room.....

"Yes hyung it's outside" Yeonjun shouted so he can hear.....

"His car? " Kook asked....

"Yes actually hyung always take his car which was gifted by pur grandmother to mom..... Whenever he is going to do something really important" Yeonjun said.....

"Looks like this fashion show is really important for him" Namjoon said.....

"Yes it's his dream... He is working on this from 2 months.... " Baekyun said.... Ami and jhope didn't spoke anything because they were busy staring at each other......

"Let's go" Tae said walking on stairs.... Others looked at him being stunned.... Why because they have never saw Tae in professional clothes..... He either wear loose clothes or party wears.... Where kook he was again mesmerized by tae's beauty......

They all followed Tae outside.... And again got shock seeing tae's car..... It was as beautiful as him.... Elegant.....

Taekook along with yoonmin sat in same car... While others in their own cars..... Today Tae was going to drive.... And this will be the first time they will see him drive.....

He put the keys and startes the engine and put his feets on accelerate.... He was driving in his normal speed which was fast for others..... He was turning the car like a pro... Which he is.... One hand on streeling wheel another on gear..... And kook was finding it hot.... And proud.....

Tae parked the car in a huge building parking.... They all got out with shocked eyes......

Author: the shock is just beginning ......

The building was screaming rich.... They followed Tae who was walking in front.... His soft face was no where to be seen..... There was a cold poker face.... With cold arua around him..... The guards at the entrance bowed at him.... He nodded and walked inside.... Every employee knew that he will be coming today.....

They all bowed to him fear was visible in their eyes.

A girl came running to them she was looking the most scared one....

"Sir the model is waiting in the conference room" She spoke walking with him.... He nodded... Kook who was walking besides Tae was amazed by Tae.... He can't believe that his angel who always have smile on his face a soft aura around him was looking exactly like him when he went to his voice.... Cold and poker.....