JT???

They both stayed there enjoying the fresh air and each other's presence even though after becoming friends none of them spoke a word but they were now more comfortable with each other.....

They went home Tae prepared breakfast for them.... After having his breakfast kook went to his office.....

******

Time skip....

Right now all the main members of Shadows was present in the head quarter of shadows except namjoon who went out for some work.....

They were sitting there thinking who can be the traitor..... They all looked at the door when namjoon opened it getting inside holding an envelope?....

"What is it Rm? " Kook aka jk asked....

"It is send for you I had checked it... It is safe" Namjoon said handling the envelope to him....

Kook opened it..."it's a letter" He said and started to read it loudly so other can hear him

'Dear.....

I know there is a traitor in your members and but i don't know his name....i just got the information that he is holding a high post there.... His name starts with M.... That is all i found along with this

He will have a tattoo somewhere in his body I hope it help you

He will have a tattoo somewhere in his body I hope it help you..... See you soon....

Your helper JT"

Others were hearing this.... They all frowned...

"Do any of you know who is JT? " Jin asked other shook their head....

"The letter is even typed... Who can be JT? " Suga asked taking the paper from looks hand....

"We will find this person later first let's meet the traitor first" Kook said smirking evily.....

"Chim call all the high post members in the practice area within 20 minutes" Kook said jimin nodded and went to tell them.....

Others looked at him asking him who it is... But he said "you will know soon"

After exact 20 minutes he walked inside the practice room others following him behind.... The members present there stood straight.... Jk and others were wearing mask to hide their face....

They went to front and stood there looking at the people.... Kook roamed his eyes and finally found the traitor he smirked....

"Everyone as you all know there is a traitor among us.... We were trying to find him... And guess what today we got to know who is he..... And he is here present between us.... MINJAE" Kook shouted the name the said person started to sweat..... Kook's bodyguard dragged him and made him stand in middle.... Others were angry and terrified... Angry because a person among them was betraying them.. And terrified what will happen next.... Because they all know the traitor in shadows are never left alive.... But one person among them smirked... Thinking he was safe but was he???