Casual clothes

The above song is kook's heart's voice😜😜😜listen it is truly on his heart's condition

They walked in comfortable silence till they reached their usual seat... They sat their and admired the morning view.....

"So you had spend you childhood here.... Then you must have friends here....? " Kook said but got worried when tae's body stiffed.....

Tae stared at a space for some moments.... And spoke

"Friends... Nah I don't have friends" He said shrugging but kook can feeling sadness in his voice and to make him happy he tried to divert this conversation.....

"I am hungry... Can I have the sandwiches please" He said making tae smile because the way kook asked and forwarded his hand he looked like a small baby asking for something.... Tae turned to pull sandwich out and put it in the bench kook looked at him confused....

But his blood rushed to his cheeks.... And he felt his neck and ear turned red.... Because Tae pinched his cheeks.....

"You look so cute" Tae said and than he gave kook sandwich....

"Oh wait a minute.... I forgot to bring drinks... Ahh... I am so dumb" Tae said and looked around and found convention store he ran there.... And kook smiled looking at him being so much adorable..... He was still day dreaming when a bottle of banana milk came in his view.... He looked up and saw Tae holding... A banana milk bottle for him and in another hand he have strawberry milk....

"Here have there they were out of coffee... So I bought this is it ok? " Tae said sitting on his place... Nodded....

'You are talking about ok.... Oh I love this.... Finally I can drink this sweet drink instead of that sour coffee' kook wanted to say all this but he just took the bottle but Tae was not a fool he know that kook loves banana milk thanks to his mother in law.... And he felt so happy seeing spark in kook's eyes he wish kook to be happy like this forever....

"Looks like strawberry tastes good" Kook asked sipping his banana milk....

"Of course it tastes awesome.. It's my favorite" Tae said biting his sandwich....

"Ohhh that's new... I didn't knew this.... So you like everything in strawberry flavor? " Kook asked want to know more about Tae....

"Yes I love strawberry and things made by it" Tae told with smile on his face.... Kook nodded making his brain to remember this......

They both were eating and drinking their drinks.... Tae saw some kids playing in the park which was opposite where they were sitting.... When kids saw them Tae smiled
....

He saw kids discussing something and then two of them started to run to their direction.....

"Hello" One of the boy said.... Kook's attention which was on banana milk diverted to them....

"Hiii... Do you want something? " Tae asked....

"Actually hyung can you play with us.... We are lacking one person" Other boy said.... Kook looked at Tae who smiled.....

"Hmmm why should I play with you all? " Tae said putting his finger on his chin making a thinking face.....

"Hyung please.... Please play with us " Both started to whine....

"Fine fine I will play but not too much ok? " Tae said and both nodded....

"Kookie is it ok if I go..... You won't mind right? " Tae asked he didn't want to do anything which will make kook mad....

"No you go play I will sit here till than" Kook said with a warm smile.... And before Tae can say something both the boys dragged him with them.....

Kook was sitting on the bench with soft smile and heart eyes.... Watching tae running to catch the boys.... Who were giggling and running in all direction.... He admired Tae how happy he looks.... How good he is.... How he is changing kook's life..... How kook is so comfortable around him..... Even tho kook can see there is something which shows loneliness in tae's eyes.... And kook will make sure to make that disappear.... He was thinking all this and a thought came to his mind....