Firing

Kook and others were in the hall where the fashion show was held.... Peoples were all around some where guest, some people were arranging the lights and other things.... While the photographs were all trying to see good angels.....

Jinmin went to check the ramp.... While namgi went to meeting the guest..... Everyone knew what is the relationship of kim's with jeon's so they knew all of them will be here.....

While kook was standing near ramp along with hopeami and baekyun...... Yeonjun didn't came yet......

"Don't worry kook.... He will handel it" Baekyun said sensing kook's tension....

"I know hyung but.... It's just.... " Kook didn't knew how should he tell him how he is feeling right now.....

"Don't worry tae oppa is a retired model.... He will nail it" Ami said....

Even though kook never liked the girl's arua he still nodded to her words.....

*****

30 minutes later....

The show was about to began.... Everyone was sitting on their place.... Kook along with others were at front....

The host started the show.... One after another models started to walk on ramp..... Finally it was time for the three main models to come....

"So here comes the most awaited dresses.... Designed by the CEO and the main fashion designer.... This three dresses hold a meaning which will be explained by the maker at end..... So do a grand hand applause for our three main models" The host said all of them clapped....

The lights went off and a spotlight came on the entrance of the ramp.... A girl walked on the ramp wear a beautiful red gown... The dress was looking rich...... Photographers clicked it's picture.... The girl posed and walked back....

Than another girl entered wear a blue dress.... The dress was screamed royal.... The colour was beautiful and so was the design..... They clicked her picks.....

And she left.... Kook was getting impatient.... His heart was beating fast because it was time for tae to come..... Coming in front of cameras and so many people is not a easy...... Specially if you are the main attraction..... And he was afraid what if this went bad.... This show was his angel's dream.... He worked hard for this.....

But his heart felt calm.... His all tension went away when he saw tae walking on the ramp.... Face full of confidence.... Body having perfect attitude.... And the dress making his beautiful to increase four times more.....

He was glowing..... And kook fell for him again.... But his possessive side got awake and he looked around see that everyone is looking at his love the way only he can..... He looked at properly and he felt hot after noticing how the dress was clearly showing his husband's all curves..... He thought' i think angel needs punishment for this' he smirked..... And clapped his hands when tae walked again with the other two models.....