Happiness

Tae opened his eyes hearing sounds around him ..... He looked around just to see his whole family was gathered around the baby cart .....

"Kookie" He called kook who was a little far from him.....

Even after so many noises kook heard him and looks at him smiling....

"Angel.... How are you feeling now? " Kook asked standing near Tae....

"I am fine how are the babies? " Tae asked kook smiled but Tae frowned seeing tears in kook's eyes...

"What happened why are you crying" Tae asked....

"Don't worry angel.... They both are fine.... It's happy tears my bun..... Our girl is so cute.... You know she smiled when I held her.... And our boy too giggled seeing his sister smiling.... They are so lovely" Kook said remembering the moment....

When the nurse came to him with his baby girl.... He was so emotional when he saw his little girl.... She sensed her father and immediately smiled at him making him the most happiest person in this world..... His boy who was in jimin's arm giggled looking at his sister.... Kook took him in his other arms and felt blessed... Those feelings can't be described..... The way he felt like he is seeing the most precious people of his life in his arms.....

Tae smiled too looking at kook remembering that moment and he wants to feel that too....

"Bunny where are they I want to see both" Tae said....

"They are here only surrounded by their lovely uncles and aunt

"They are here only surrounded by their lovely uncles and aunt..... Wait let me bring them" Kook said... He sided his hyungs and took both his babies in each arm slowly....

Tae stared at kook as he walked holding there symbol of love.... First he gave the boy to tae than the girl.... Tae stared at them with loving smile...kook looked at his family.... His world... His everything.....

"Kookie see they are so cute... The boy looks like me... And our girl she has nose and eyes like me and lips like you.... See she even have the mole under her lips just like you" Tae said they all also noticed this....

Kook nodded smiling looking at his angel's happy face.....

"What should we name them? Did you thought any? " Tae asked....

"Yeah I thought... The girl will be Jungtae... And boy Junghyun.....

Jeon Jungtae and Jeon Junghyun" Kook said looking at Jungtae and Junghyun who were staring at each other.....

Tae had tears in his eyes why? Because both the name had his name..... Tae in Jungtae and hyung's hyun in Junghyun.... This shows how much kook loves him.....

They were interped when both the kids started to cry more like Jungtae cried first and Junghyun cried seeing his sister crying.....

Both taekook stared at each other.... Their hyungs and ami already left to give them privacy.... And they all were tired too.... A nurse came inside the room....