Want A baby(M)

All of them were back to seoul.....

Today Tae thought to visit kook with his lunch... He was all ready sitting in his car to drove..... Within some minutes Tae parked his car in the parking area and entered the building.....

All the employees bowed to him look on ground as they all knew who was he.... And the way their boss will react after he saw any of them staring at his beauty.....

He entered the special elevator.... Pressed kook's floor.... He came out smiling widely walking towards the office room excited to surprise his husband.....

Without knocking he entered inside and stared at the scene in front of him..... Kook had a girl on his lap... The girl was sucking his neck... But his eyes went wide seeing Tae looking at him....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author:.... Hahahahaha i was joking 🤣🤣🤣🤣....

Readers: (glaring) this isn't joke.... We almost got a heart attack.....

Author: sorry for that... I was just pranking you all😗😗🥺🥺🥺 fine i will write properly now.....

So continue the real story....

Tae came out of the elevator... Smiling and going towards the office room he pushed the door silently and stare at his husband whose eyebrows were frowned he was typing something on his computer......

Tae signed and called him... "Mr jeon" Kook frown changed to a soft expression... His face have the wide  bunny smile.... He looked at Tae was smiling at him standing on the door.....

No matter how tensed he is or concentrated he is.... Kook will always recognize his angel's deep and soft voice.....

Kook stood up from his chair walking a little opening his arms.... Tae immediately went near him ans hugged him...... Kook hummed in satisfaction..... Tae put hus chin on others chest looking at kook.... While kook looked down staring at his angel......

"What happened you looked tensed? " Tae asked....

"Nothing serious just some stupid people think they are smart... I was telling them the truth" Kook said smirking.....

"Aaaahhhh of course they must have forgotten that you are way more smarter than them" Tae said with a smirk too.....

Kook's hands travelled from tae's waist to his bum.... He gave a hard squeeze for which he got a gasp and light clap on his chest by Tae.....

"Stop being a pervert... Let's go I bought lunch let's eat this..... And remember we are having a get together at our house so come early" Tae spoke they both than went to the hug couch kook sat ok the couch whil Tae on his lap.... Of course....

*******

After having their dinner they all were sitting in living room drinking juice... While talking.... Tae was talking with jin and ami when twins ran to him....

"Tae Tae we want to ask something from you" They said in unison....

"Yes little bean say what you wanna ask" Tae said looking at them.....

"But before that promise us you will give us what we want" Both said.... Tae looked at jin who just shrugged.... While jimin was looking at them with a smirk.....

"Ok promise I will give you whatever you want" Tae said joining his pinky with both twins.....

"We want a baby...." Twin said making tae's cheeks to turn pink......