Can't control(M)

Double update requested by:anipurple7

They all are now present in busan for namjin's wedding anniversary..... They all are staying in a expensive hotel.... And the party is been held in a resort.......

Right now the power couple... I mean taekook are cuddling under the blanket..... They both are guled to each other and none of them is ready to leave other..... They both are assigned to look after the arrangements for the party.... But guess they are finding it boring but.... Kook's phone ringed....

Confident hyung calling.....

He picked up and placed it on bed with speaker on because he knew he will get scolded..... And yes he was write.... The moments he swipe the green button.... Jin started to rap from the other side.....

"Yaaah you bunny like human.... Get your bum out of your room..... You forgot you both have to check the arrangements the workers are calling me asking for instructions..... Go there and do what I told you.... Or be ready to get beaten by my pink slippers..... " Jin said in one breath..... He than took some deep breaths to calm him down and kook was going deaf....

He was busy sniffing tae's neck who was suppressing his laugh.....

"Hello.... Are you even listening Jin asked....

" Yes hyung sorry actually we were a little tired.... "Tae spoke.... Because kook was too busy to even reply

" God Tae my baby.... Please put some sense in his non existing brain.... And go there"jin spoke softly.....

"Hyung first he is my baby not your..... Second I have more brain than you" Kook spoke backing away from Tae... Who face palmed knowing what is coming.....

"Huh you having brain more than me..... Hahaha.... Nice joke no go or I will be there" Jin spoke and kook disconnect the call......

"Let's go kookie Or Jin hyung will really come here" Tae spoke to kook who was about lay again....

"Angel... I an not feeling energetic" Kook spoke pouting..... Tae rolled his eyes.....

"Just say that you want kiss.... Why are you making excuses" Tae spoke and the next moment his husband was kissing him......

*******

After having a long make our session both are now in the resort.... Instructing the workers.......

"Ahh I am tired" Tae spoke sitting on a chair....

"You sit here angel I will do the rest of work" Kook spoke passing him water.....

"Thank you so much.... I love you" Tae said smiling.....

"I love you too angel stay here hmmm" Kook spoke putting his lips on tae's forehead where Tae closed his eyes feeling the soft lips on his forehead..... No matter how much they kiss on lips.... Forehead kiss are always the best....

Kook did the remaining work while Tae sat there admiring his love.... Kook was holds something heavy placing it..... Which made his shirt to clench on his biceps.... Tae was looking at him.... And kook knew this he flexed it even more and smirked seeing Tae gulping..

"Angel you are drooling" He said smirking at Tae standing in front of him.... And Tae was so in his husband's world that he didn't even noticed when kook came near him.....

Hearing his voice tae's blood rushed to his cheeks.....

"So.... I am drooling on my husband what's the big deal.... " Tae spoke standing up and holding others bicep....