Care

Listen this song it fits the situation... Credit goes to the real owner

When kook rushed out others looked at each other's face....

"Why he ran like this" Yoongi asked

"I know it's neither about company nor about mafia stuff" Namjoon said....

"He ran to his soon to be love" Jhope said

"Tae" Jimin chuckled completing his sentence.....

"We should go too.... I sleepy" Yoongi said leaning to jimin namjoon just shrugged and went out first.... Then yoonmin also left....

"Waaah why am I stuck with couples.... Being single sucks sometimes" Jhope muttered and also left for his house

*******

He drove his car as fast as he can and finally he was in front of his mansion....

He came out and went to open the door as he has spare keys.... When he went inside he saw the lights of living room was on.... He slowly went inside and saw the cutest site.... Which made him guilty too...

Tae was sleeping on couch in sitting position.... It seems like he was waiting for him.... Kook signed and went to wake him up because he have to make sure Tae didn't slept empty stomach....

"Taehyung..... Wake up" He said patting tae's shoulder....

Tae squeezed his eyes and blinked some times to clear his vision he saw kook looking at him....

"Oh god are fine... You are not hurt right" Tae said in loud voice..... Kook flinched a little.... Before a small smile made it's way to his lips....

"Don't worry I am perfectly fine... Did had your dinner? " He asked sitting on couch opposite of Tae....

Tae signed in relief before shaking his head as no....

"Why? " Kook asked raising his eye brow....

"What why you weren't answer my calls and message how can i eat after that.... Did you ate? " Tae explained and kook felt some ticklish feeling in his stomach....

"No" Kook replied because he can't lie to Tae...

"Go fresh up I will heat the food" Tae said getting up wearing his slippers he was about to enter in kitchen but turned around....

"You should smile often you look cute while smiling" He teased kook and left inside...

While kook felt his blood rushing to his cheeks.... His ears turned red because he was blushing.... The heartless mafia boss was blushing because his husband called him cute.... Oh my.....

They had their dinner where Tae asked kook about his day and he got a long reply today... When he asked

"How was your day? "

"Not bad" Kook replied.. Yes it seems to be short for us but for taekook it is long answer....

They both were about to head to their rooms when kook spoke....

"Are you going for walk tomorrow? " He asked with hesitation.... Tae smiled...

"Of course.. Wanna join? " Tae asked knowing the answer

"Sure.. " Kook said feeling a happy for tomorrow...

"Good night" Tae said and walked upstairs and smiled before entering the room when he heard....

"You too" From kook....

******

Next morning....

As decided they both were ready for the walk... Kook came down and they went outside....