The real Truth

Jimin and jhope took Ami to the basement and tied her on a chair.... They both glared at her.... And went out closing the door......

Around 3 in the morning.... The door got open again..... Someone entered inside Ami looked at the other person with confused face.... The person smirked and cane near her.....

"I got to know that you want to kill taehyung" The person asked.... She nodded....

"Hmmm I can help you to escape from here and will help to kill him too.... But you have to help me also" The person said...

"What help do you want" Ami spoke raising her eyebrow.....

"You have to kill jungkook too" Other said.... Ami stared at other with confused face.....

"But I thought you are his friend.... " Ami said tilting her head..... The person chuckled.......

"Yes I was his friend.... But you know when it comes to power and money there is no friend" Other smirked saying this.....

Ami looked at other smirking too...

"Guess power changed you.... Ok I will help you.... When you are going to help me" She asked.....

"I will help you to escape tomorrow when they all will go back to their homes" The person said Ami nodded and he went away....

(I forgot to tell you all that kook's all hyungs are staying in jeon mansion for two days... And they will leave tomorrow)

********

Next morning

After having breakfast they all got ready and went to their home.... After coming back they are going to touter Ami.... Tae went to jin's house to fresh his mind by meeting his little beans....

While kook went to office....

Someone slowly stepped inside the mansion..... Bodyguard bowed to him when he entered inside the basement.... He opened the room's door were Ami is kept....

When she saw him.... She smirked.... He went near her and started to untie her hands.....

"First go out from the back door and disappeared for some weeks.... When they stop searching for you.... Come near Tae and kook..... And kill them" The other spoke..... Ami stood up but one thing made him confused is that Ami was not running but smirking at him.....

"What run? What are you waiting for" He asked..... But froze hearing another voice.....

"She is waiting for us" Kook said entering inside with Tae and his hyungs....... All of them were smirking.... But he was shivering.....

"What do you think you will stab us from back and we won't know it...... Park ji....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Park ji-hoon" Kook said making him sweat cause he knew he is going to die soon.....

Park ji-hoon one of the most trusted person of kook..... He had seen kook's and others face because he is jimin's cousin......

He was present last night outside tae's room when everything was happening.... He heard them and thought to take it as an advantage.....

But he was wrong because it was a trap to catch the real traitor......

"What do you think huh.... You will do things behind my back.... Will try to kill me... And my angel and I won't know..... Guess you didn't knew how I am" Kook spoke ji-hoon wants to know the hell just happened because Ami was standing with them smirking.....

"What do y-ou me-an" He started to stutter when jimin and jhope started to get close to him.....

"Ohh... My brother you think you can fool us.... But you are forgetting that the game you are playing now we were the winners of it once" Jimin said he pushed ji-hoon and both tied him......

"Tsk tsk tsk you think I will betray my best friend and my love.... Awww you are a real fool" Ami spoke... Jhope walked to her and pulled her to himself by her waist.... While Tae was smiling at her......

"You me-an everything was" Ji-hoo got cut off by tae.....

"Yes everything was fake.... I already had a doubt on you and told kook about this..... Than we thought to catch you red handed.... So we planned all this.... The game began the moment Ami came here" Tae said rotating his knife skillfully.....

"Kookie can I show you how I touter someone"Tae asked batting his eyelashes cutely... Which made kook to squeeze his cheeks and pecking his pout several times..... While their hyungs were done with this two.....

" Can you both stop it we are doing some work"jin said with a done expression....

"Yeah yeah" Kook said rolling his eyes.....

"You can show me bun... Go on" Kook spoke patting tae's forehead who nodded his head cutely.... He turned towards ji-hoon with his eviliest smile.....

He took his knife..... And walked to him...... He stabbed ji-hoon's right thigh which made him scream in pain while others were enjoying those screams.....

Tae took the knife out and again stabbed it..... He started to rotate it inside his thighs making his screams louder......

"Yaaah your voice is hurting. . . . How about I cut your tongue yes that's a nice idea" Tae said with smirk.....

"Kookie can I have your knife" Tae asked.... Kook took his knife from his pocket and handled it Tae with a wink.....

Tae took his tongue in his hands.... Pulled it out and started to cut is slowly..... And ji-hoon now regretted on living on the earth.....

While others were looking at him with shocked face.... This is the same Tae they knew as an angel while now he is a total devil..... He is perfect for kook....

While kook was proud..... He was falling for tae's this side harder...... He was enjoying the show sitting on his kins chair.....

"After cutting his tongue Tae throwed it and then stabbed his other thigh with the same knife and repeated the same thing he did first....

He cut ji-hoon's shirt and started to cut his chest.....

" You will hurt my kookie.... Huh..... You dream to do that"tae said pressing the knife in others stomach..... He cutted his skin and took out his all angry. . ... When he was satisfied he took his gun and shot his forehead. .......

Kook clapped and walked to Tae..... He pulled other in a bearing hug and showered him with lots of kisses....

"I am really proud of you angel" Kook said pecking others forehead and lips.....

Others clapped too.....

"So what is all this" Jin said turning to jhope and ami which were attached like magnets.....

"Umm.... Actually..... The thing is...... I love ami and I will marry her" Jhope said in one breathe.....

"Me too" Ami said but they both got nervous when all of them stared blankly......

And than their laughters echoed in the whole room....

"Oh god.. Ahahaha..... You both really thought we won't know.... Your secret glances, shy smiles..... Awww we all are experienced in this.... Ami " Tae said patting her back.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue
....
Tell me how it was.....

My answer
C-drama
1) Falling into your smile
2) Falling in love

K-drama
1) true beauty
2) pinnochio
I love all of them but this are my most favorite one......

Question
Which is your current k-drama and c-drama

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss

Author