Mood Swings 😉😏

After running some check ups and consulting a doctor Taekook were congratulated by their family..... Where mrs jeon was the most happy one.... She thanked Tae many times..... Not only for the good news but also for making kook this happy and lively.....

After that they came back from hospital.... Tae called his brothers and uncle who screamed hearing this amazing news..... After thinking so much Tae called his father....

And guess luck was on his side his father picked the call....

"Hello" Mr kim said

"Appa how are you? " Tae asked

"I am fine how are you" Mr kim asked from the other side which made Tae to smile it's been long his father is talking to him..... He tried several times to talk to him but Mr kim always cut his call saying he is busy.....

"I am fine too appa.... I want to tell you something" Tae said Mr kim hummed indicating Tae to continue

"Appa... You are going to be grand father.... I am pregnant" Tae said there was a complete silence from the other side..... Which made Tae nervous.....

"Congratulations bear.... I-i am really happy for you..... I will come there to meet you soon" Mr kim said tears rolled down from tae's eyes......

Kook who was sitting beside his rubbed his back to clam him....

"Thank you appa.... Come soon" Tae said by Mr kim's voice he seemed to be crying but tae knew they are happy tears....

"Sure bear... Take care of yourself" Mr kim said

"You too... Bye" Tae cut the call and hugged kook who smiled holding Tae close to himself.....

"I am so happy" Tae said tears flowing from his eyes.....

Kook wiped his tears.... And pecked his eyes..... "Don't cry angel"....

*******

Next day....

Jin and kook were returning from their work.... You may ask why Jin is with kook.... So tae wanted to spend time with the twin... And tell them the good news.... And Jin is going to pick them from kook's house.....

While kook went to office to inform all the staff that from tomorrow he would be doing work from home..... Kook didn't want to miss a single moment......

Kook parked his car and both got out of the it.... Walking inside the mansion they was met with silence.... Twins and Tae together and silence is impossible than......

They careful walked inside just to coe at the site..... Tae was sitting on the couch... While both sisters were sitting on either side of him..... Popcorn and chocolate bowl in front and some popcorn in their mouth.....

Eyes fixed on television which was playing..... Barbie movie.... Kook chuckled at looked at jin.... He cleared his throat to get his angel's attention but guess his angel was too much concentrated on the movie.....

"Angel" He said.....

"Shhhh... Keep quite... The door is about to open" Tae said eyes still on television where the 12 Barbie's were about to enter the magical hidden door....

Kook looked at jin... Who opened his mouth to call his daughter "babies see papa is here" He said but stared at them when they spoke....

"Don't distrub us.... Sit there till it end" Jiji said and mimi nodded.....

Kookjin nodded kook went to change while jin sat there waiting for the movie to end.....

"Woow that was so nice..... I wish someone will love me like this" Tae said wiping his tears.... Kook who was sitting beside jin stared at his angel.....